What's new

FS: s15 spec R damaged 7250

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cbarry

no afraid it's not adjustable!did the job perfect was low but still nice to drive!any joy selling your own car??shame is hasnt sold yet :confused: ive a fells comeing sat to trade an ek9 type r

Reaction score
nah, i still have it, fed up selling it now so i'm going to hang on to it for a while, trying to sort out some coilovers on a budget, was thinking about some of those nismo's but i wouldn't mind getting a serious drop for it. you're taking an ek9 in for the s15 is it?

C

cbarry

you would be better of keeping it rather than sell it for 9k!how you are you going with car??plenty speed bumps in around the city for you:no:
ya there was a fella out on sat wanting to trade in a 97 ek9 i think the car was up in cork before you might know it?white 97 black wheels carbon skirts and spoiler very very loud exhaust

Reaction score
want to go fairly low tbh! not too many speedbumps round me though, i rarely drive it anyway so comfort is low on my list of priorities, ya i'm thinking there's no benefit to selling that cheap either. no don't know that car, most of them are pretty loud really, sweet cars though, you going to take it?

C

cbarry

my buddy in cork had a teg turbo it was 360 odd bhp but it was cary low couldnt go near mahon in it with all the speed bumps:annoyed:!he was driveing the yellow s2000 up there aswell???
i asked fella with ek9 for money with it,hs gone away priceing up parts for the s15 and is to get back onto in a day or 2
also have a offer for whole car less a few bits for member on here:)
the next day or 2 will tell alot

Reaction score
meh, mahon's for shoppers! that wayne is it? think my little brother knows him.
i'd take the sale to the member if it was me, take the cash and get a car you want!

C

cbarry

only have drivers side wing liner
few offers on the table if not sold by weekend will start breaking
one last bump with new pictures as asked forhttp://s587.photobucket.com/albums/ss319/claudebarry/

Reaction score
let me know what your doing dude bcos i'm still interested in the parts i spoke to you about :)

C

cbarry

yes il keep you posted i still have your pm with parts you want,if it doesnt sell this week il break it as ive buyer for shell now!:thumbs:

Reaction score
yes il keep you posted i still have your pm with parts you want,if it doesnt sell this week il break it as ive buyer for shell now!:thumbs:
cool :)

wouldn;t mind a few other bits and bobs also :)

Reaction score
Sorry to hear that mate. it could be worse though......... i totalled my first S15 on the day i bought it! now thats bad luck...
cheers
:rotfl: sorry but thats funny dude. new to RWD by any chance :nod:

C

cbarry

sold!!!sold!!!!sold!!!

SOLD lock it up!
new owner is on here:nod:
i have few bits left over,full interior door cards dash center console carpet everything from interior:thumbs:

Reaction score
I`d take the chrome rings around the air vents and the carbon fiber gear surround. If the price is right.

C

cbarry

how does 70 for center console soud??
malta is it the gear gator you are after??part that clips into center console??
chrome rings around air vents will be going with dash,pintless takeing them out.radio surround is still there :thumbs:

can admin please close thread as car is sold,thanks
i have new thread up with what parts are left

Status
Not open for further replies.