What's new

FS: s15 spec R damaged 7250

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cbarry

thanks sparks i was onto to martin about that its a striped shell a hell of a lot work involved in swaping everything over im not up for again!its time to call it a day on this car and get a bmw:p

johny you know you want it:thumbs:

all pm replyed

subzero

Reaction score
ha ha i do too - but my credit union wont id say.... ill pm ya the weekend, and try drop over monday .

ah stop it chris, ha ha you stole the front of my car (only comback i have)

C

cbarry

johnny talk nicely you never know your luck!ive a few fellas looking to trade thing in aswell noting i fancy yet(no e46 m3 :cool:)

S

StarletRick

id be interested in the fly/clutch combo.

got any pics of the disc? how much meat is on it etc?

C

cbarry

does it not need to be dual mass flywheel for for 6 speed box??i could be wrong?
no pictures as is still on car its like new 2000km on it!
also there is a person interested in lot,flywheel clutch box short shift pop he wants to convert to 5 speed also

P

pedz

if youve still got the bumper support bars and bonnet hinges, id like them! :thumbs:

Reaction score
whats happening dude are you breaking or are you selling as whole. If you are breaking remember the bits i wanted that i pm'd you in regards to ;)

Reaction score
would this need to be SVA'd to be driven in the UK??
doesn't it all get done it ireland?

don't think u need one from ireland to the uk mate, also northern ireland is classed as uk anyway.

Also i'm sure it's not called a sva anymore because i know you can bring modified s15's into the uk now and they are fairly easily registered.

J

JZS14

doesn't it all get done it ireland?

don't think u need one from ireland to the uk mate, also northern ireland is classed as uk anyway.

Also i'm sure it's not called a sva anymore because i know you can bring modified s15's into the uk now and they are fairly easily registered.
iirc anything thats 10years or more, wont need an SVA, but i think his is a 2002.

not sure how it works, as i thought they had a VRT or something.

in other words if i bought the shell could i register and drive it in the uk?

C

cbarry

pm's rerplyed to:thumbs:
how much are shells makeing in england?bare,rolling,straight,damaged:confused:
ive also z32 with tomie plug
ecu with stage 3 hd chip
full tan leather 50euro takes it
bump

J

JZS14

just realised this is a 1999, got confused thinking it was an 02.

suppose that makes it a lot easier, being 10 years old???

Reaction score
Sorry to hear that mate. it could be worse though......... i totalled my first S15 on the day i bought it! now thats bad luck...... even so i still went straight out and bought another one lol now thats dedication!!

i may need a few bits i'll have a look and get back to you bud

cheers

C

cbarry

ive had enough of nissans after 5 sr20det cars time for a change!let me know if you need a few bits :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.