FS: Yashio Factory 'Okachan' Water Temp Gauge

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Hiya,

As some of you might have seen on my recent thread, purchased this kit from RHDJapan only to find it doesn't work on my car cos I have an Apexi PFC fitted :(

So for those who don't have an Apexi PFC then this is a great bit of JDM wackiness from renowned tuning garage Yashio Factory :)

This gauge operates from the Nissan Consult port so it really is plug and play with seconds!!

Cost me £120 before import duty from Japan:

http://www.rhdjapan.com/jdm-low/Yashio-Factory-Okachan-Water-Temperature-Meter-Coupler-Type-22320

I'm looking for £110 delivered since I've paid for import duty on top. Comes without the box and in my haste, I stuck the Yashio Factory decal so can't supply this along with the kit. But it all works fine and is in the same perfect condition as when I took it out of the box :thumbs:

Cheers,

James

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Forgot the pic lmao!!! The coloured boxes are just for when I posted previously and wondered what these wires do but they don't need to be used :)

Last edited:

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Humm, very tempted indeed! I'll let you know about this tomorrow mate :)

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
On the dash I guess... had mine on the front left angled towards my face as you look straight out of the windscreen whilst driving. You can use sticky pads which I can supply as part of the sale lol :)

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
No it hasn't gone cos the potential buyer had an accident in his S14 but is now asking me to wait until December.

You're more than welcome to take it off my hands if you want :) Just drop me PM with details etc thanks...