What's new

WTB: s15 spec r wanted

Reaction score
+1 :). My wife is not enamored with my S15. Mainly because I want to work on that and not refitting the bathrooms.

Oh well, back to the tiling :(

Good luck on the wedding :)

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Fook me not only are you getting an S15 for your fella Claire, you've only gone to Jurgen to source the beauty!!!

I've only heard good things about that man and from what I gather, they are usually nicely tuned up as well (bonus) :cool:

Good luck with the purchase and hope he signs on here although please don't let him rub it in too much... most of us have to contend with very upset partners wondering what they did to deserve greasy hands, tools and parts strewn everywhere in the garage instead of a romantic meal for two haha :wack:

C

claire

He'll wanna sign up here as soon as he gets it!

Jurgen is such a helpful guy. answered all my questions quickly (and there were a lot of questions!) and provided me with insurance companies and is getting the car ready quickly for me!

Should be getting it on the 10th!!:D

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
cool.... got pics of the car?

Reaction score
Jurgen is a top bloke I have had a skyline from him before and my S15 that is on its way is also through him. You know the car is perfect when its from JM Imports. Good choice.:thumbs: