TOAD Cat 1 Alarm & Immobiliser

EXTERIOR

Midnight Black with AERO Bodykit
Vented Front Wings
17" BLACK RACING PRO N1 Wheels
Carbon Fibre Rear Wing
Carbon Fibre Wing Mirrors
Clear Rear Lamp Lenses & Indicators

The car is in IMMACULATE condition. One of the finest examples on PH. It has been completely resprayed in midnight black about 2 months ago. It is MOT'd until 28/12/09 and is taxed until 31/01/10.

The interior is unmarked other than some VERY MINOR wear on the edge of the driver's seat. It has covered 55500 miles and has been cherished at every stage. I drive it every day and is 100% reliable.

There is plenty of scope for improving the power of the car, it was recently dyno'd and found to be producing 300bhp.

All work has been professionally undertaken and to a high standard. The only 'bad bit' is recently someone has keyed the rear boot, which is fixable, should cost around £250 max to fix. I am willing to take this off the asking price.
The car has just been serviced to include new rear brake discs, front and rear brake pads, a tune-up.

£9995 O.N.O

Any questions please call Sam on 07889188398

* Insurance will be required to drive the car and it WILL be asked for. I am happy to take people for test drives. No test-pilots, timewasters or tyre-kickers please !

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/1199571.htm