What's new

WTB: s15 aero spoiler?????

M

miller81

still lookin for an aero s15 bootlid spoiler:(does anyone know of any around???????

Reaction score
was i trying to sell you mine on mnc already? i want mine off anyway... it's black. you looking for a specific colour?

M

miller81

alrite man,yeh that was my mate askin u about your spoiler,i actually got one today of wes in wkd imports for a good price:)always the same,couldnt find one for ages then i was offered 2 of them,thanks anyway...

Reaction score
no bothers,going to get a couple of quotes tomorrow on filling the holes it leaves and a bit of paint for when i take it off, i just can't seem to get to like it

Reaction score
dont take it off i love them with the spoiler-mine was off when i got her and put it back on

Reaction score
really? the thing's bothered me since day one. maybe ill just unbolt it and see how it looks there anyway

Reaction score
yep do that for a while nows a good time because of good weather and see what ya think but i know where your coming from lad as when i got mine with them alloys i was never happy sure look still not!!

Reaction score
woke up it's pissing down! bad for holes in the bootlid but good for a spin! spoilers staying...