What's new

FS: FS; HKS HIPERMAX Pro Topmounts & Springs

Trial_S15

Reaction score
Website
www.modifiedmotors.ie
Country
SOLD

I can't find anywhere to refurbish the coilovers from my S15 so the Pillow ball top mounts and Springs are up for sale - €150 ONO
The coilovers have been knocking for a while and I've recently discovered it's because the damper on the passenger side rear is fooked as are the shafts on both of the front coilovers.
They're HKS Hipermax Pro Coilovers - lightweight Coilovers with pillow ball upper mounts; height, damper & camber (at front) adjustable. The spring rates are 10 kgf/mm at the front and 7 kgf/mm at the rear. These are / were (they're no longer in production) the best HKS offered and are worth in excess of €2,000 new.
I'm looking for €150 & if I get that the buyer can have the rest of the set of coilovers for free (1 of which is not damaged - drivers side rear).
Here are some pics of them when they were fitted:

And this is how they currently stand:

Loads more pictures can be seen here:
http://s696.photobucket.com/albums/vv325/Trial_S15/For Sale/

Last edited:

Trial_S15

Reaction score
Website
www.modifiedmotors.ie
Country
BUMP

Asking price revised €150 If I get 150 the buyer can have one of the spare sets of brakes I have for sale for free. Either 200SX Discs & pads or Spec S S15 brakes, pads, lines & calipers for free.

I don't mind bringing to a meet or delivering within Meath / Dublin area or posting (at buyers expense)

I will take a px of goodies for the S15; I'm looking for an undershelf Cusco rear strut brace (the one thats mounted in the boot) or a front Whiteline ARB or Whiteline drop links for the rear but I'll consider anything suitable for my S15 :thumbs:

Last edited:

Trial_S15

Reaction score
Website
www.modifiedmotors.ie
Country
I don't know. They've been on the car for over 2 years in Ireland and however long before that in Japan. They do need a comprehensive refurb to be used as a set of coilovers again and I have not been able to find anywhere to do it which is why I'm selling them as top mounts and springs. I don't even think you could get the coilovers refurbished in Japan as the HIPERMAX PRO are no longer in production

Trial_S15

Reaction score
Website
www.modifiedmotors.ie
Country
Christmas bump :( somebody must have a use for some seriously cheap suspension bits? €100 O.N.O :cry:

Edit:
No point bumping the other thread too - I also have the following

All used:
200SX Discs (4 corners) surface rust due to being kept in garage but very little wear on them €30
Pipercross panel filter for 1.8 N16 Almera €10
Standard S15 tail lights €100??
Standard SR20DE Rocker cover Sold

more details here:
http://forum.s15oc.com/showthread.php?t=4434

Last edited:

Trial_S15

Reaction score
Website
www.modifiedmotors.ie
Country
To Madrid? I'll find out at some stage this week... You know I'm selling them as top mounts & springs because they will need to be refurbished to be used as a set of coilovers again & I have not been able to find anybody who can do it?

Trial_S15

Reaction score
Website
www.modifiedmotors.ie
Country
Just a note - these are £140 including delivery to Santa pod if anybody is interested in collecting them there as I can get the shipping cheaper :D

Marius if your still interested I can price up the cost to Madrid??

Trial_S15

Reaction score
Website
www.modifiedmotors.ie
Country
The springs have a few spots of surface rust as per the original post and the top mounts are in good condition - I have been informed that they will not work with all other brands of coilovers and you won't know until you try to fit them.

Trial_S15

Reaction score
Website
www.modifiedmotors.ie
Country
I've a set of front fogs for sale too, bought them off C1TPT but they're a little bigger than I had thought & won't fit in the Trial bumper :(

I paid £50 for them so thats the asking price :thumbs:

In summary:
200SX Discs (4 corners) surface rust due to being kept in garage but very little wear on them €30
Pipercross panel filter for 1.8 N16 Almera €10
Standard S15 tail lights €100
Standard S15 front fog lights with plastic mesh €50

The rear lights are from a model with factory equipped fog light

30668290016_large.jpg

Last edited:

Trial_S15

Reaction score
Website
www.modifiedmotors.ie
Country
The coilovers and discs are provisionally sold, would anybody make me an offer on the rest? It's the end of the month and I'm skint so try me :D
All used:
- Pipercross panel filter for 1.8 N16 Almera €10
- Standard S15 tail lights €100 ONO
- Standard S15 front fogs €50 ONO

Coilovers and discs are now sold

Last edited: