What's new

FS: Body parts and Gauges

DOM

Reaction score
Time to clear some space. Most items I have had on my car at some point (unless stated) so I know they fit and work. Due to the number of items I have not given a detailed description or condition, so let me know if you are interested in any item and I'll send some pictures and answer your queries.

1) OEM rear bootlid in Pewter £50, (has 4 holes for carbon wing selling separately)

2) Real Carbon GT wing and stands £175 like new condition.

3) OEM rear bootlid and OEM boot spoiler in pewter, with wiring loom to spoiler light £165.

4) 20mm oversized front wings in fibreglass. £85 for the pair

5) Blitz 60mm turbo boost gauge, black face, chrome bezel £60

6) Greddy E.G.T. white face with black bezel £100

7) Never had a chance to fit these HKS mechanical white face gauges so I don't know much about these accept that I intended to fit all 3 gauges in the the 3 central air vents. but decided to go for another setup. So there is 1x HKS oil temp and sensor £50, 1 x HKS water temp and sensor £50, & 1x HKS oil pressure and sensor £50 or £125 for all 3 gauges.

8) twin 60mm a pillar pod which I used to hold in the turbo and egt, finished in black £10.

DOM

Reaction score
I'll email you some pictures tommorrow. could you pm me your address so I can get a quote on shipping.

DOM

Reaction score
Here are a couple pictures. One of each wing. There is a crease line which follows the rest of the car. PM me if you want more pictures at higher resolution.

Attachments

DOM

Reaction score
no i not able to go to JAE. I got to work weekends. Milton Keynes is not too far away. If you want to see any of the parts let me know and I can bring them to work and you can view them during this weekend.

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Hi DOM - I'm gonna be heading down to MK area to photoshoot Knight-Racer's demo cars :)

Please can you drop me PM with your contact number and I'll get in touch directly cos I'm very interested in the front wide fenders!! Photoshoot will be next Fri 18th Sep so can pay and collect from your location or if you're willing to meet me near Knight-Racer just outside of MK that will be tops...

Cheers,

James

Last edited: