What's new

FS: 2002 Nissan Silvia S15 Spec-R

B

Bucky

Up for sale is 2002 S15 Spec R. The car has about 22,000 Kilometers (13,000 Miles) on the motor and is mechanically sound. I have changed the fluids on this car every 3 months to keep it in great running condition. The car has never been in any accidents and am looking for serious buyers only. This car will come with a USA title upon purchase. I am open to trades, please...do not offer me something valued much less than the S15. I am negotiable on the price, to a point. If you need help financing, I have some companies that will work with you. Let me know what you have to offer. I am working on more pictures.

I am asking for $25k OR BEST OFFER.

http://s75.photobucket.com/albums/i315/INFINITYGTR/Spec-R%20S15/

Last edited:

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
That's US$. It is very expensive compared to the rest of the world, but considering it is very hard to get an S15 registered in the USA and it has next to no km's. It's probably not as expensive as it seems.

B

Bucky

sorry about that. this car is in US currency. your right meddler it is hard to get these registered and everything in the u.s. but it is possible to get it done.

Reaction score
Country
$25k is a great price considering the year and miles! If i was still living in california, i would be knocking at your door with a pocket full of cash right now!

C

Chris-300

Still available?

Hello, i am very interested in your s15, is it still available?

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
The original post was nearly 2 years ago and the seller is no longer a member on here. I seriously doubt it is still for sale..

J

JMartinez575

Hello

Up for sale is 2002 S15 Spec R. The car has about 22,000 Kilometers (13,000 Miles) on the motor and is mechanically sound. I have changed the fluids on this car every 3 months to keep it in great running condition. The car has never been in any accidents and am looking for serious buyers only. This car will come with a USA title upon purchase. I am open to trades, please...do not offer me something valued much less than the S15. I am negotiable on the price, to a point. If you need help financing, I have some companies that will work with you. Let me know what you have to offer. I am working on more pictures.

I am asking for $25k OR BEST OFFER.

http://s75.photobucket.com/albums/i315/INFINITYGTR/Spec-R S15/
Hello, My name is Joseph Martinez I am truly interested in your car and would like you to give me a call 575-652-0711