What's new

FS: Tein drift rear coilovers with upper mount to fit s14/14a/15

Reaction score
hi guys i bought a car from japan march 08. The car was fitted with front kei office coilovers and rear tein drifts. The car was taken off the road as i decided to break it in favour of buying a s15 spec s and transfer the parts to the s15.

I fitted the front coilovers to the s15. The front left coilover has always been knocking a bit so decided to buy new topmounts only to find out the damper itself was nakered.

i have since picked up a set of apex coilovers but the rears are nakered and need to be replaced. So rather than fit these, i would prefer to have 4 coilovers the same so im selling these to fund to getting the apex ones repaired.

These are s14/14a/15 rear coilovers with upper tein mounts. They are damper adjustable also.

I have turned the coilover upside down and pressed these on the floor and they are rock solid they don't seem to be on the way out. When they were on the car there was no knocking noises coming from them,they are really nice coilovers. I have pulled the rubber boots back on both coilovers to show any signs of leaking oil and there is none. They are bone dry. The fluid marks you can see on the coilovers are where the bag they were rapped in had dripped on them.

i didn't want to clean these as i wanted you to see the condition of them as they stand.

here are some pics, I want £100 for them thankyou. :thumbs:

any questions gimme a shout.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Need these gone, price dropped to £100 plus p&p