What's new

WTB: some s15 bits wanted

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
excuse me for not being a wheel snob guys but 200 pounds per wheel isnt that cheap in my opinion - add good tyres and thats still 12-1300 for some wheels and tyres.....

theres a lot of this around i noticed and people are quite happy to pay 400 pounds per wheel for some things:eek:

i've had a load of wheels in the past from all different makes. had a set of lensos before and though they were a bit heavy they were cheap, well made, looked good and lasted two years of daily use unmarked before i sold the car. what more do you want from a wheel - and they were much cheaper than rotas even for 18's. every wheel has its horror stories, how hard did that guy hit a kerb to do that to the rota wheel? yes so the wheel snapped, but if it was say a work meister, yep, wouldnt snap but would still bend out of shape badly and be just as dangerous i'd think. if a wheels knackered after an accident, then its knackered. bent, snapped, twisted whatever.

one thing i will say is i do believe you pay for quality, but for 200quid a rim i still think you are entitled to quality as that really isnt cheap cheap.....

Reaction score
Country
I managed to get my Works Emotions rims importd to my door for only slightly more than a new set of Rotas (ok so this was before the exchange rate crash). Avoid getting local based companies to import and go direct from Japan via a company like PerfectRun ;)