What's new

FS: Nissan Silvia S15 Spec R AERO (2000)

T

TonyS15

FOR SALE

Reluctantly, my Nissan Silvia S15 Spec R AERO in Pewter

I am the 1st owner in the UK.
Imported by SVA imports, Folkestone, Essex.
2000 V reg,
Metallic Pewter silver,
83,000miles (converted to MPH)
BIMTA certified.
6 speed manual gearbox
Recently Serviced.
12 months MOT
6 months TAX (the car is in the old style car tax bracket (1500cc+), not based on emissions as some of the later S15's were)
Toad AI606 category 1 Alarm and immobiliser
Tracker "Trackstar".
GP sports bodykit
ADVAN T6 lightweight alloy wheels with 4 new tyres
Yashio Factory Coilovers
Front mounted Intercooler kit
HKS mushroom induction kit
Nismo Engine mounts
Wheel Alignment arms
Wheel alignment carried out by Graham at DCMS, Burnley.
Strut bracing
Trust 3" cat-back exhaust system.
3" decat and front pipe
Ball bearing T28 turbo (early S15's had them as standard)
Manual Boost pressure Dawes valve set to 0.9bar (13psi)
280bhp
Alpine rear speakers
CD player and Equaliser
Original Nissan mats
Apex 310mm brake kit with AP fluid, Ferrodo DS2500 pads (not fitted) can be included in the sale, price dependant.

All the usual S15 refinements including:
Climate control
Electric windows
Electric folding and adjustment wing mirrors
Boost gauge in A-pillar
Power steering
Spec R Aero Boot spoiler

The car is my pride and joy. It is used as a second car as I have an old banger to regular daily commute in. When I bought the car, I had the cars underbody steam cleaned with all underbody covers, wheels, etc., removed and extensively undersealed in the exposed areas of the underside of the car.

Myself and my brother (A keen 200sx owner with experience with these cars) searched the lengths and breadth of the UK. We spent weekend after weekend looking at dog rough ones that looked like ex-drift cars from Japan (which you'll probably find out on your search for one of these cars), and I wasn't settling for that.

The car has never let me down. The only parts the car has required changing during my ownership have been a new coil pack and a new lambda sensor.

The car has always been fitted with high quality service items including silkolene oil and NGK/Denso iridium spark plugs whilst I have been the owner.

As you'll be able to read from the advert, the car has been certified by BIMTA (British Independent Motor Trade Association) and has a certificate to confirm that all is in order. If you aren't familiar with BIMTA, please see their website: http://www.bimta.org/www.bimta.org/

£9495 OVNO

Contact Tony on 07854088179.

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/940261.htm

Last edited:
T

TonyS15

Yeah good price but cars are just not selling at them min, I think nicely will be able to confirm when i was buying this car he was pestered alot for information to make sure i bought a good example and that everything was pukka.

S

Shinobi

WOW! What a car, looks very nice mate. Where about are you based in the u.k?

T

TonyS15

Aye cheers mate,

Based in a village near Preston, Lancashire. About 10 minutes from M6.

T

TonyS15

ah chico i presume, yeah i was on the verge of sellin it to him. but had another offer closer to home. stansted is a long way from preston to sell a car. glad they both sold, i was worried they would be forsale for ages in the current financial crisis. sods law that since the sale ive had so much interest home and abroad. and a joker offering 7k hahaha