What's new

FS: S15 bootlid in Pewter.

M

Matt_S

Fully Despoilered bootlid (holes sealed up etc)

Bought it off ebay ages ago. Decided not to go for despoilered and just sell it! :wack:

(Its not quite the same colour as my car so needed paint anyway :wack: )

Offers please :)

(And no Im not packaging it as I will not be held responsible for damage due to insufficient wrapping!)

M

Matt_S

Sorry but Im not sending it to Ireland!

ANd as for a pic? Err, it looks like an S15 bootlid, in Pewter. With no holes as they have been welded/sealed. :wack:

M

Matt_S

would you consider sending it across the pond?

(And no Im not packaging it as I will not be held responsible for damage due to insufficient wrapping!)

Err, not really, seeing as I already said I dont fancy being held responsible for damage!
Unless you want to make me an offer that caters for the hour or so packaging and materials to do so (Ive sent an S14 bootlid before and it really wasnt worth the aggro! :wack: )

d.

Reaction score
what would make it worthwhile?
... and did the s14 lid arrive safely?

M

Matt_S

what would make it worthwhile?
... and did the s14 lid arrive safely?
Errr, a drinjk to wrap/pack it and ALL the delivery costs covered. And across the pond? I take that as to USA. But youre in Sydney? :confused:

And yes, the S14 one arrived all OK. But it gave me a sleepless night with worry, as the guy was very insistant that it arrived as mint as it left me :wack:
I dotn fancy a week of sleepless night sending it away away like youre suggesting. SOrry. :wack:

sending pm matt:)
You got PM Dean :thumbs: