What's new

WTB: Pair of S15 headlights (non HID)

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Looking for a new pair of stock headlights as mine have gone a bit fuzzy. I'm after either a brand new set, or good used ones..

Would also be interested in just the passenger one if anyone has one of these as this is the worst one..?

Cheers, Craig

:)

craig8585

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
The plastic's starting to craze on the passenger side, so unfortunatly it can't be polished out. The drivers one will probably come up good with a good cut and polish, but I'm definatly in need of a passenger one at the least.
Thanks for the help tho auss

:)

craig8585

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
I'm a bit picky about things like this though! Still looking for a set if anyone has any, or just the passenger one..?

Anyone know where the best place is to buy a new set? I've been looking on ebay, and the best price at todays exchange rate is delivered is £500 delivered :(

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
I doubt you'll get a 2nd hand set which aren't suffering the same thing to a degree. I am halfway through cleaning the insides of my old set so I can sell them. It a vast improvement, but there is still some permanent plastic crazing.

craig8585

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
I doubt you'll get a 2nd hand set which aren't suffering the same thing to a degree. I am halfway through cleaning the insides of my old set so I can sell them. It a vast improvement, but there is still some permanent plastic crazing.
Cool, I'll pm you in a sec

:cool:

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
you may be able to get some from Oz, we don't tend to have the frosting problem you guys have for some reason.

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
That's because your temperatures don't fluctuate between -10 and +30 with lots of rain thrown in... :p It happens to Supra headlights too.

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
yeah you see some hazing on the Supra's here, but that may be because they are older.

Our temps do fluctuate quite a lot, last month it was 40degC+ then a couple of days later down to about 20degC