What's new

FS: Sideskirts

T

Teggers

I know what you're going to say! Noob - great first post and all. Many of you (hopefully!) will recognise me from SXOC though! Popping them here as well as SXOC and DW as I've found a set I like and need the dosh to buy them.

I bought these originally with the intention of modifying them to fit my S14a. Unfortunately they need a little more tweaking that I feel I'm capable of. After buying them I found out that the S15 wheelbase is about 15mm longer than the S14 and the doors are bigger. I could cope with shortening them but not building up the extra 20mm or so to match them up to the door apertures.

So, they are offered up for sale to someone with an S15 or someone with better fibreglassing skills than me! Yes, I know I could pay a bodyshop to do the work but I'm not made of money and, with a baby on the way, I can't really justify spending that much extra - took me ages to persuade my other half to let me buy these!

They are brand new in primer. They do have a tiny chip (see pic) from transit damage at the front of one of the cutouts so I think £80ono +p&p is fair. Or swap for some S14 skirts. If they don't sell by mid-late March when I have some time off work, I may well have a go at chopping them up!

Interested? I'll pop on to check here when I can, contact me via SXOC or on 07773 226350.

Small chip - only about 4mm long!

Last edited:
T

Teggers

Bump with a price drop to £80+postage
I'm pretty sure they are Vertex copies.

T

Teggers

Still got these! No-one interested? Make me an offer - the worst I can do is say no!

T

Teggers

Still here.
Same style S14 ones arriving tomorrow. I need the space these are taking up!
Is the chip putting people off?! I only mentioned it for completeness and total honesty. Its so small as to be almost un-noticeable! Once painted and fitted, you will never know its there!

Make me an offer! Not daft ones though. Will also consider swaps for bits!

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
thats an easy repair there with some finreglass resin, nice skirts those. free bump:)

T

Teggers

Cheers mate. New ones are now here and while they fit perfectly (used ones) they are definitely inferior quality. Much thinner and brittle. The brand new S15 ones look like they could withstand some pretty hard whacks (no, I'm not going to test it out!!)