What do you think of F&F Tokyo Drift?

• The best car movie ever

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
T

tigger112

Hey there Everyone!:wave:

I have put all the info you should need below but feel free to get in touch if you want more info and pics

The car was featured in F&F Tokyo Drift, and was only used for in-car filming, and no drifting scenes. The car is currently unregisterd in the UK, so the buyer will be the first UK owner. The car was bought from Newera Imports less than a year ago, and sadly has been unused apart from car shows. It has a full M.O.T, but no tax, and has the Japanese V5 due to the car not being registerd in the UK, there are only two like it in the world as the other two were wrecked during the drifting scenes, this is the only one in the UK!!! This car would make an awsome drift car, i am looking for offers around £7000, there has been alot of intrest in the car so be quick if you are intrested, contact me at stripe_1_1_2@yahoo.co.uk or call me on 07895841892

Mileage 39135

Cosmetic Modifications: A full original C-West DRFT bodykit is fitted, comprising of front spoiler, side skirts and rear bumper flares. DRFT is a specially made FRP compound that's very flexible, so it won't break from minor drifting collisions. Also fitted is a fully adjustable C-West GT wing and Ganador mirrors. The decal design was specially commissioned from C-West for the film, the car was completely resprayed and colour changed to blue metallic and orange before these were applied. Wheels are Volk Racing forged alloy 19" items of size: 19 x 8.0 front and 19 x 9.5 rear, shod with 275/30R19 and 235/35-R19 Toyo T1-R tyres front and rear.

Mechanical Modifications: Engine is a Factory Autech unit, with 200 bhp as standard, which has received a full HKS 4-2-1 exhaust manifold and SARD arouse Mig R exhaust system, so it's currently making around 220 bhp, with a 50-100 shot of giggle gas also available..!A Nismo clutch and Nismo 2 way differential, combined with an extended quick release handbrake make drifting easy. Being N/A this combination sounds alot nicer,
and also being an Autech factory version, there's a 6 speed gearbox also fitted. In the boot, there's a full safety fuel cell too.

Interior: there's 2 Recaro FIA approved bucket seats and a new original Nardi classic steering wheel trimmed in suede. The interior trim has been removed, with all but the dashboard remaining a roll cage also
fitted. An alloy centre console was fabricated to house the defi gauges and Nos switch within the driver's reach, with matching alloy door trims and rear most trim also fitted. The switches for the electric windows have been attached to the roll cage. I will supply a climate controller panel to go with the car.
Having had a previously
easy history it's in excellent mechanical condition with no previous accident damage. I've test driven and can confirm there are no mechanical faults apart from a crack in the windscreen a new one will be suplied with the car. Being lightweight (1,100 kg approx), this is a fairly quick car and it will go sideways with ease, especially as it has a 2 way differential.

Thanks for reading,
Nick Dawe. :thumbs:

T

tigger112

Cool i always wanted to know where the other one went, thanks for letting me know! Have they done anything to it?

mint

Reaction score
Website
www.JDMtas.com
why the hell have you put a poll up asking if we liked the movie in the for sale section?

Where's the pics? Is this the "mona lisa" one?

wutang200

Reaction score
Looks clean but not my cup of tea at all. Get it professionally resprayed in one colour and I'm sure you'll shift it much faster.

T

TonyS15

Unregistered......bet that will cost a fair slice to get it on the road, probably best being kept as a track car.

Reaction score
Cool i always wanted to know where the other one went, thanks for letting me know! Have they done anything to it?
I have the 'Fast and the Furious Official Car Guide', which basically lists all of the vehicle specs and details about them from all 3 films. It's written by Kris Palmer who was involved in the film so the information provided is pretty accurate. According to the book, there were 8 of these S15's made for the film - a couple were crashed, and the rest were sold.

When you say, "the other one" do you mean "the other one in the UK" or in the world?

Just thought i'd say incase people are thinking there were only 2 made :D

The actual car shown drifting in the film had a "Turbocharged RB26 Skyline GT-R straight six with Earl's Performance steel braided line and anodized fittings" i'm guessing this one still has the standard SR20DE since it's only running 220bhp..?

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
I can't see why so many of you want to see it resprayed! It is a piece of motoring / movie history. It would just be another s15 if you painted it. The whole appeal of the car is the fact that it was in the movie.

Unfortunately not being able to sell it is a fact that it is such a unique car. That is a problem when you buy a car like this.

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
I feel that I should point out that it wouldn't be possible to ESVA this car in the UK due to there being no model report for Autechs.

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Can I please remind people that this thread is for the sale of the car in the first post. Miss S15, if your friend wants to sell his car, get him to raise his own thread please. All inappropriate posts have now been removed.