What's new

FS: CARBON GEAR SURROUND - Dry carbon look

T

TonyS15

Hi guys,

Remember the long thread ages ago.

http://forum.s15oc.com/showthread.php?t=2363&highlight=console

This is the one that JP825 had made via a contact in Japan.

This is the dry carbon finish, not shiny max power style.

Quote from the thread

"The problem is that it is not cheap, because is a complete replacement. I think they use the original panel and lots of man working hours. It is very detail and not just a carbon sticker over it."

Mainly my circumstances have changed. Due to the ever impending sale of my S15 I’m going to start selling off some of the parts I don’t think will affect the price.
There were only 6 I believe created and there was popular demand for these, they took around 4 months to come as I remember but I never fitted mine for ages once it was delivered due to plans I had at the time.

Well as plans do, they changed and I’m selling it, still in very good condition and test fitted once. It fits just as well as the original one in all the correct positions. Fantastic quality and really looks the part.

This is not the same that EPR has been doing recently in this thread http://forum.s15oc.com/showthread.php?t=3974

Just want my money back which was £160

Will be posted on the SXOC tomorrow to give S15OC members first chance, I know it is bad timing for some.

Thanks for reading. I can post up pictures of it fitted to the car tomorrow; just difficult at the min with losing my phone (Christmas parties are bad). There is a picture on the thread of nicely's installation, I cant seem to post attachments at the min.

Tony

S

StarletRick

is this real carbon overlay? not like a vinyl sticker or anything?

if so, ill have it. 100%

Last edited:
S

StarletRick

im just making sure ^^

but, i do want it. muchly.

does paypal work for you?

T

TonyS15

Sorry for the late reply, dont get on internet often.

Its definatly not vinyl stickover, or shiny its a matt/ dry laid carbon.

From the thread....

Quote from the thread

"The problem is that it is not cheap, because is a complete replacement. I think they use the original panel and lots of man working hours. It is very detail and not just a carbon sticker over it."

Ill get some photo's up first so your sure. Ill take photo's of the underside of it.

Can anyone else on the club who got 1 of these 6 please can add their comments.

As for payment id prefer bank transfer if that ok with you or if not cheque. i aint too keen on paypal as of late with them messing me around with a few items.

Cheers

Tony

Reaction score
i have one and like it, wont be selling it anytime soon. Its not your garden variety carbon and gets noticed ;)

T

TonyS15

i have one and like it, wont be selling it anytime soon. Its not your garden variety carbon and gets noticed ;)
Thanks for the comments, quality piece of gear.

thanks for confirming mate. how'd you want payment ^^
Could you send it through bank transfer. Send me a pm with your address aswell. Ill pm you with my account number and sort code.

Obviously with everything shut ove next few days will get it sent out asap.

Thanks

T

TonyS15

hi mate, need to know by friday if you still want this, if not ive someone wanting it.

S

StarletRick

oh crap i totally forgot about this mate, havent been online alot over xmas etc.

sorry! ill get you the money sorted out asap.

T

TonyS15

Hi mate,
No worries just wanted to know if you was definatly having it. Payment whenever your ready, i know january is a hard time financially.

Tony

T

TonyS15

Hey mate you sent that money, need to know.
Ill check online tomorrow, could do with it or i have someone wanting it.