What's new

FS: Nismo S-Tune (G-Attack) - S15 Version

E

ecksjay

I have for sale a set of nismo s-tune suspension, very well known and very well respected, it really is an awesome suspension kit.

This kit is the S15 versions, which as can be seen here, is slightly different to the s14 and s13 models (however it is interchangable with the s14 models):-

http://www.rhdjapan.com/jdm/NISMO-S-Tune-Suspension-System-Kit-S13-S14-S15-56111

I have these fitted in my S14A at present (i'm a member of the SXOC for anyone that needs to check me out :)), and they really are superb, however as i dont use the car every day, i'm wanting to go to coilovers, otherwise i would be keeping them. They've done about 7,500miles and are in perfect working order.

Price - £350 delivered (within the UK).

I'm located in bristol, collection is fine.

I would be interested in swapping for some coilovers if anyone has some, or if anyone has some stock suspension i can borrow in the interim then it'd be much appreciated :D

Thanks

Harrison

Last edited:
S

s15andy.s

fair price for them..i have them in my s15 and they are great for daily driving..

E

ecksjay

cheers guys.

they are an awesome bit of kit, and being the s15 model, are ideal for anyone with a sorted s15 who is finding coilovers a bit too stiff.

they dont sit quite right on my s14a, well, they do and they dont, due to the ride height and geometry differences between the s14 and s15, its perfectly usable and fine for every day use, however it is slightly high at the front, amplified by the fact i have skinnier tyres on the front wheels - anyone with an s15 will not have that trouble with this suspension, the car will sit absolutely perfectly :)

Last edited:
E

ecksjay

I now have some apex coilovers, thus these are ready to be removed.

I have already sold them twice over with having them only on sxoc, but as i had nothing to put on the car i couldn't remove them at the time, and no swaps were available, thus now i have something else to actually replace them with (so that i can lower it further with the use of the correct camber arms etc) the S-Tunes will finally be for sale.

Just to clarify, these ARE the S15 versions, not the S14 models which are actually noticably different, both in height, damping and spring rate (these are firmer than the s14 models, more suited to the s15's stiffer chassis).

£350 and they're yours.

Thanks

N

n0odlez714

curious if the coilovers are fully adjusteable? and would you ship to USA? and if so how much

E

ecksjay

I'm not selling any coilovers mate, i'm selling a set of Nismo S-Tunes.

Take a look at the link in my first post and it'll show you what they look like.

However, yes i can ship worldwide, for additional cost.

Thanks

Harrison

Reaction score
Is there any difference between the blue (dampers) and yellow (springs) set does anyone know?
I have the former and they're really good for occasional track day, grip and drift (but do roll a fair amount with OE arbs)

E

ecksjay

the blue ones are quite a few years older, and are not as reliable as the s-tunes (they're more renowned for going pop, whether that be due to age or build quality, i couldn't say).

I've used both, and i prefer the control of the s-tunes, as they feel more at one with the car, the older blue versions feel a little more......generic.....if you understand.

They're still decent, but not as good as the s-tunes. they roll alot less, even with the stock arbs.