What's new

FS: spec r aero - black - for sale

Reaction score
thanks for all the comments, cheers miss s15 that would be sound. vrt is high on these alright i paid 3,400 vrt in june it went up a week later to 4,300 with those vrt changes the omsp went way up. can't take any part exchanges or body parts as i'm either getting a nice cam in or leaving the country!

S

s15andy.s

many calls bout it simon?i had a dream the other night i bought this..ha ha i wish

it would be my dream car:)

Reaction score
ha, sure treat yourself, it'll cheer you up if you have to move back here!
feck all calls coming in, had a couple of early offers of swaps, a dc5 and a spec s??

S

s15andy.s

ya its unreal the amount of swops u get offerd..but i guarentee the 1st person to come see it with cash an drive it will buy it! i had to wait 4months for some1 to come look at it with cash..an he bought it,its just a balls waiting around! if i came across a few pound i certainly would buy it..its savage car.hopefully u wont have to wait too long more to shift it..

Reaction score
cheers man, i'm not bothered waiting for a cash sale really, be great if carzone hadn't started ripping us off though

Reaction score
up a couple of months now and not one viewing! price dropped to 14,000 euro ono

Reaction score
i'm on the brink of selling this stupidly cheap as i need it gone so i'm open to offers
can't believe how hard it is to sell an s15 at the moment

S

Spitfire

As I told you, I´m still on it mate. :nod:
Just checking and calculating my additional costs for the flight and the ferry backwards to main europe and it looks good, it seems to be cheaper then I thought.

Greets
Björn

S

s15andy.s

feck me lad cant believe u hav dropped the price so much..im here in oz havnt looked at this site in ages..free bump for a classy unabused s15:cool: