What's new

WTB: WK0 Bonnet

S

StarletRick

ive cracked the paint on my bonnet, and it may be cheaper to get another one than get it resprayed.

anyone got one kicking about?

D

D BOY

i will do in about two weeks when my carbon ones shows up lol. only got a few stone chips

S

StarletRick

nice one mate, PM me how much you want for it.

Last edited:
D

david

Bit of advise be carefull that u dont get a bonnet that does not match ur paint there is many shades of WKO and if ether ur cars were painted at any stage they wont match up 100%.:no:

D

D BOY

^^ very good point. not really thought about price, not sure what the going rate is for a bonnet, but you more than welcome to come round and try it when i get the carbon one on:)

S

StarletRick

im not hugely fussed about the colour tbh, im having the wings and bumper resprayed so itll have to be blown in aswell i would have thought. i just want one thats nice and straight, as my one got a dent in it when that little ****er smashed my headlight.

i just think getting a decent second hand one will be cheaper than having the dent straghtened out.

D

david

Well if ur not fussy its ok then but if its a shade out it will look cat bad :hurl: but hopefully it wont. have u not taught off buying a carbon one?

S

StarletRick

i have, but carbon bonnets on white cars, not for me.

also, they are lots more money ^^ i just want something to replace the one i have with the dent for the time being.

D

D BOY

hello mate, i have the carbon bonnet now, just waiting for the bodyshop to fit me in :)