What's new

FS: s15 silvia spec s

Trial_S15

Reaction score
Website
www.modifiedmotors.ie
Country
Jeasus Andy, how did you manage that! Hope you get well soon....

Meddler; yeah its all over the news here.... I've been trying to convince the missus to go with me as non of the lads would have the money to travel to the other side of the world. Problem is she doesn't like flying and knows the likelyhood of me coming home is quite small :D

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
Lol. Flying is not that bad. You are just on a really fast bus with movies!

thanks meddler i will defo take u up on ur offer just pm me when there is a meet going on!!:cool:
will do.

Last edited:

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Unless its Qantas. Then you only have six of the movies cos they couldn't get the multimedia computer working without re-building it... ;) :rotfl:

meddler

Staff member
Reaction score
Country
Unfortunately that is not a joke. Inseat video system is CRAP!!!! Legacy of British Airways being a 25% shareholder in the flying rat and them having the same system.

S

s15andy.s

Jeasus Andy, how did you manage that! Hope you get well soon....

Meddler; yeah its all over the news here.... I've been trying to convince the missus to go with me as non of the lads would have the money to travel to the other side of the world. Problem is she doesn't like flying and knows the likelyhood of me coming home is quite small :D
I was playin soccer on the beach in thailand..got bad news yesterday at the physio he reckens ive snapped my crucia ligament might hav to go home for surgery and 6months rehabilation, never so depressed in my life:cry:

meddler

Staff member
Reaction score
Country
bummer. sorry to hear that.

S

s15andy.s

****, did you get a second opinion? I hope for your sake you don't have to come home early....
i hope i dont have to come home early..gettin a 2nd opinion this week,goin to a specialest and gettin an mri scan..im freaked

S

s15andy.s

Thats a nightmare. I hope you get it sorted over there. Surely they have better sports injury faciliteis in Au than we would here? Or is it an insurance issue?
ya see ive vhi at home and no travel insurance..even if i had it would be pointless stayin here payin rent somewhere an not been able to work to support myself,my money wouldnt last very long.if i need surgery ill need 6 months rehabilation after aswell so it pointless staying here:cry: