What's new

FS: s15 silvia spec s

S

s15andy.s

Delighted for you andy, I was kinda hoping you'd soon cave and sell me the parts I wanted from it but I'm genuinely glad you finally sold it!
cheers mate im glad to see it go..im living in sydney now so its no good to me at home! sold it to a young lad from athlone,hopfully he will get on here soon:wack: I hope to have a spec R in the future:cool:

S

s15andy.s

What sort of money did u get for it?
let it go for 9200 its a huge loss for me:confused: but **** it if i didnt flog it soon id be stuck with it cause no1 has money these days..the price of cars has dropped dramaticly in the last 6-8 months!

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
im living in sydney now so its no good to me at home! I hope to have a spec R in the future:cool:
Welcome to Sydney :)

I am sure we will see you in another S15 soon.

EDIT: There aren't any spec 'S' here, they are all spec 'R' with a spec 'S' bagde ;)

S

s15andy.s

Welcome to Sydney :)

I am sure we will see you in another S15 soon.

EDIT: There aren't any spec 'S' here, they are all spec 'R' with a spec 'S' bagde ;)
cool ive seen a few since ive arrived..a real nice yellow one with white rims the other day out near minto where im living:thumbs:

D

david

I think u done well at that price as u would have bought a spec s for that last year and now there making 7ish and also everyone wants a spec r.
U done ok. u say u made a loss u must have gave big money for it did u originally?

Trial_S15

Reaction score
Website
www.modifiedmotors.ie
Country
I paid €11k for my spec S in April :annoyed: but that was the going rate at the time for a decent one, I'd be very surprised if Andy didn't pay more......

Sydney! Very nice, I hear the weather is a bit better over there than you'd be used to :wack: I've always wanted to go but I'd be mad leaving as long as I still have a job here.... You could finally get your hands on an Autech one now, but I've a feeling you'll probably find a mint JDM Spec R & never turn back :thumbs: (either that or an AUDM spec R GT :nod: )

S

s15andy.s

I think u done well at that price as u would have bought a spec s for that last year and now there making 7ish and also everyone wants a spec r.
U done ok. u say u made a loss u must have gave big money for it did u originally?
i paid 7700 landed in dublin all taxes an charges, and then vrt was 3400 and then tyres, nct ect. the total around the 12000 mark that was june 2008 so ive lost the bones of 3000 but feck it im glad to get rid when i did as they are only going down in price now especially non turbos!

S

s15andy.s

I paid €11k for my spec S in April :annoyed: but that was the going rate at the time for a decent one, I'd be very surprised if Andy didn't pay more......

Sydney! Very nice, I hear the weather is a bit better over there than you'd be used to :wack: I've always wanted to go but I'd be mad leaving as long as I still have a job here.... You could finally get your hands on an Autech one now, but I've a feeling you'll probably find a mint JDM Spec R & never turn back :thumbs: (either that or an AUDM spec R GT :nod: )
you are right i did pay more than u:cry:its a big loss but feck it,its gone now!
Well i hope to get a jdm spec R someday..might be here in oz or back home in irl...depends on funds an work:wack:

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
cool ive seen a few since ive arrived..a real nice yellow one with white rims the other day out near minto where im living:thumbs:
I'll have to let you know when the Team S15 meet is on next. You can ride shotgun if you like.

Weather here is crap this week. :( But at least it will stop there being bushfires up here. I don't know if you guys have heard about around Melbourne getting torched. :cry:

Trial, you can always come over for a holiday ;) Autech's are reasonably rare, but there are a plenty of GT's around.

S

s15andy.s

I'll have to let you know when the Team S15 meet is on next. You can ride shotgun if you like.

thanks meddler i will defo take u up on ur offer just pm me when there is a meet going on!!:cool: it sucks cause im on crutches since i arrived here cause ive a sprained knee so havnt really got out an about since ive arrived!:rolleyes: