What's new

FS: Pearl White Aero SpecR

Reaction score
It's time to sell up and think about my future so my SpecR is up for sale. My passion is for mint cars rather than heavily modified therefore mine is in pristine condition. Originally imported last year by Torque-GT as a grade 4, it has only covered an extra 6k miles and has been serviced twice since using Silkolene and Redline oils. Most of the mods came with the car and I have hand cleaned the engine bay which is now sparkling. It has also been undersealed. The wheels I bought just a few months ago and are spotless. I still also have the CAT so this will come with the car.

I live near Heathrow however please no canvassers. Contact me on 07920 144 898 or PM me if you require any more information/photos. :wave:

£9,800

Engine
  • 68,000 miles (BIMTA)
  • Apexi Intake
  • Apexi Aluminium Induction Box
  • HKS Hyper Cat Back Exhaust
  • HKS Down Pipe
  • Decat
Exterior
  • Full Aero from factory
  • PIAA HID Kit
  • Nismo smoked side repeaters
Suspension
  • Tein Flex Coilovers
  • Juran Racing Strut Bar
  • Lower ARB's but not sure what they are
Wheels
  • Mag White WorkEmotion XD9
    18x8.0 +38 F 225/40/18 Falken 452
    18x9.0 +30 R 235/40/18 Falken 452
  • WorkEmotion nuts and locking wheel nuts
ICE
  • Kenwood Double-din Head Unit
  • Alpine Components, Front
  • Infinity Components, Rear
SECURITY

• CAT 1 Viper Paging Alarm

Last edited:
S

StarletRick

wanna swap the bumper for mine ^^

plus some lush cash obviously.

id buy the wheels if you were willing to sell those aswell.

Reaction score
Cheers for the comments guys. I can't swap anything im afraid. I'm sure you'd do the same.

Reaction score
i've got 2 thirds of a bumper.... lol but it's a little off topic.

(on a topic bumping note though, this just shows how sought after the aero'd S15's are..... most people i know that have a non-aero S15 wish they'd got an aero. So kids, bite the bullet, spend a little more initially and get an aero, rather than regretting later after buying the slightly cheaper car!) :)

S

StarletRick

when i was looking i couldnt get an aero for love nor money. then i bought mine, with a full aero except the bumper. and as soon as i bought it about 3 came up for sale....

this is gutting though. XD9s are my fave wheels. its like, the perfect silvia. ;[

Reaction score
Country
when i was looking i couldnt get an aero for love nor money. then i bought mine, with a full aero except the bumper. and as soon as i bought it about 3 came up for sale....

this is gutting though. XD9s are my fave wheels. its like, the perfect silvia. ;[
Yep, it took me and Charlie 8 months to find a decent Grade 4+ Pearl White with full Aero kit in mint condition...then loads showed up :rolleyes:

Of course im biased towards the White XD9's as well...but im kinda warming more towards Bronze now i have my K-Sport 8 pots up front as they get dirty as fukc very quickly :(

Reaction score
Guys im open to offers, even silly ones. You'll never know unless you ask!

M

mr-s

Bugger!

In about six months time, i would have snapped your hand off mate, as your car is...
1)exactly what im after, and
2)stunning!

Got to get the wedding and sale of my MR2 GT-S out of the way first though!:rolleyes:

Scott.