What's new

WTB: ***S15 a for £7500 cash***

D

d1 rwd

ive just sold my 14a this morning so have £7500 cash burning a hole in my pocket, i no its cheeky but if i dont ask i dont get......

spec R and manuals only, im not trying to drive down the prices its just with todays climate being the way it is if someone is after a qucik sale, or needs the ££££ quiclky then ill come and view the car asap.

ill now put on my fire proof suit now and get ready to be shot down in flames:whistle:

Last edited:

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
ok i will be the first then hehe

well yes ur really pushing it to be honest unless someone isreally desprate u gonna find it very very hard to pick one up for 7.5k

mines up for sale its 10k ono but i am open to offers its gonna be a bit more that 7.5k tho...

but pm me maybe we can talk cuz i need mine gone and ur in the bucks area so am i
milton keynes....

D

d1 rwd

7.5k?.. lmfao, your brave i'll give ya that :p
thanks:rolleyes: i no it seems like im trying to get peoples back up but im really not, ive been an sxoc member for over 2 years and no how members may read this but im just asking to see if anyones really keen to sell, im looking at other cars ps13's, gts t's etc etc but an s15 is near the top of my want list, and i no if i was to be patient enough i could have a decent one imported but i wanna get back in to a turbo'd nissan asap:nod:

http://pistonheads.com/sales/717838.htm if this was in england id be trying to view it tomoz

sorry if this thread cause's any offence its not ment that way:thumbs:

Last edited:

Darren_S15

Club Event Orgainser
Reaction score
Country
Im sure you will find an S15 for 7.5k.

Thing is a lot of the time you DO get what you pay for.

I totally understand your current economic climate thoughts, but 7.5k for a decent S15 Spec-R that is not going to cost you another 2.5k to fix all the bits that go wrong with it will be near impossible to find currently I would say.

If it were me Id want to spend that little bit extra for piece of mind :thumbs:

Good luck,

Darren

mint

Reaction score
Website
www.JDMtas.com
Dont get me wrong i see what your saying however i dont think ud get a good one for that sorta cash flow homes.

I did come across a few the other week for about 8 grand. (I made a thread about it actually lol) but i think they were a bit dodgy shall we say.. Also mate, you probally know but be careufl of "Silvia s15 2.0 Litre Turbo's!" as there usually Spec S converted.

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
honest i think that one would need ESVA to be road legal and mot then tax....so its not gonna be cheap after all oh and anything that would be needed to sort out which u probley dont know about....

after doing some reaserch u will find out that 7k is about min that u will be able to get a S15 in to the uk before having it road legal

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
That one will almost certainly need to be ESVA'd, which means it has to be returned to standard, ESVA'd, mods put back on, registered and MoT'd. You are looking at about another £1500-2000 on top of that price to get it UK road legal.

TBH, any UK registered Spec R S15 for sale for £7500 is going to be a right royal piece of auction grade R crap.... Some people may be desperate to sell in the current climate, but if someone is willing to lose at least £1500 off the current market value, they have got to be either bankrupt or a complete idiot. Forget S14a prices. S15s are a different kettle of fish and their prices are controlled by many factors outside the UK market.

Trial_S15

Reaction score
Website
www.modifiedmotors.ie
Country
Theres a black one on sxoc for close to 9 and it needs a bit of work to the paint or something. I think thats probably the best your going to get. If I find the link later I'll post it up. That Irish S15 will no doubt be sold as seen & not yet road legal. In ireland the VRT (Vehicle Registration Tax) will more than likely be an extra €5,000 on top of that price.... Then there's other charges to get it on the road, its not a final figure. But if you come across a desperate s15 owner looking to sell in Ireland let me know!!! :)

T

Thesaint81

hows your luck?

Are you still looking for an S15? I've got a 2002 model that needs to go coz I've just been made redundant, 6 months ago I was asking £10k but now I'll have to let it go for £8k, reluctantely!!

N

Norro

Tbh the way prices have fallen on cars in general over the last 2 months I think you would be very lucky to sell for more than £8k. Its all very well having a 'market value' in your mind but there are simply very few people buying cars and prices rely on supply and demand. With talk of new cars being cut by up to 50% to get rid of them next year I can only see prices dropping further.

I think it may make it not worth selling for more people but for those that need to sell unfortunately its only a matter of time before they realise that their car is not worth as much as they hoped.

I have a slight vested interest in that I am looking to buy :) , but I will also lose money on my current car that I am going to need to sell.

Last edited:
Reaction score
i bought my 2007 mazda 3 for £9000 which was a great deal 3 months ago and just sold it for £7600!!!