What's new

FS: S15 OEM Spec R Aero Kit-S15 Spec R OEM Doors and Fenders (Nissan)

F

flawless

S15 OEM Spec R body Kit-S15 Spec R OEM Doors and Fenders (Nissan)

S15 OEM Spec R body Kit-Good Condition, just dirty-Make offer!

S15 Nissan OEM Doors (4) and Fenders (4)-New in box, 1 used door built-no pwr window switch-Make offers!

S15 OEM Headlights w/brackets and bulbs-Good Condition, Lens are fine-SOLD

Last edited:
F

flawless

ok...I got it, I changed title and post to read just Spec R body kit! Sorry bout that!!!

A

ad prestige

how much for right hand side fender and the side skirts? deliverd to australia?:D

F

flawless

My fender and side skirts

Hello,
I have sent a few thing there over the past months. i can do it for $300 plus whatever shipping is.

F

flawless

My Spoiler

Hello,
Yes the spoiler is available...$150.00 plus whatever shipping is. If you are serious I will get a quote from shipping company.

Spoiler still available? How much delivered to the Netherlands?

Cheers

F

flawless

Hello,
Thanks for looking yes, it can go anyway you want...doors are $190.00 plus shipping. I am not sure how much it is to you, but you show genuine interest and I will lug it to the shipper for a quote.

How much for passenger door shipped to uk?? Can go by boat if super cheap, no rush!!!

Reaction score
Hello,
Yes the spoiler is available...$150.00 plus whatever shipping is. If you are serious I will get a quote from shipping company.
I'm serious interested mate. Looking ages to get my hands on one! Let me know the costs please.

Kind regards Patrick

F

flawless

I imagine from shipping out of the country before it will probably run about $150 to ship it to you via UPS due to the size of it. I will try to call around and getting other estimates tomorrow.

I'm serious interested mate. Looking ages to get my hands on one! Let me know the costs please.

Kind regards Patrick