What's new

FS: possible f/s: aero kit

S

StarletRick

im looking at importing a full aero kit from japan as i want the front bumper.

any one interested in the rest? im bringing the whole lit in for about 700 quid so i could let them go pretty cheap ^^

S

StarletRick

yeah its all OEM nissan stuff mate ^^

can get the rear spoilers too if needed.

tbh i only want the bumper as i have all the rest. but its being sold as a lot.

Reaction score
Country
To be honest i like the Nismo R-Tune rear spoiler more so i think i should just hold back. I like the Aero spoiler but i dont need the rear brake light as i have one fitted in the rear window, though i guess i could re-wire it into the Aero ?

S

StarletRick

if you want mate ill keep my eyes open for the s tune spoiler.

this one ye?

Reaction score
Jez,

The R-tune spoiler is nice and not much more expesive than the Aero spoiler.... in fact I think it was around £200 in Japan when I bought mine

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
If you got the whole kit for 700 quid, how much was the kit without shipping? You don't happen to have any leads on a blue aero bumper at a good price?

Reaction score
Country
if you want mate ill keep my eyes open for the s tune spoiler.

this one ye?

Yes mate thats the one, i think its a R-Tune one though ? Id be interested price dependent obviously

Matt - Yeah i know LittleKnocks have one, i did get a price from them painted which was very reasonable and it does look good. Im just worried about the strength in the middle as its supposed to be supported with the middle strut. I had a similar FRP spoiler on my FTO and the flexing caused constant cracking even after reinforcing with expanding foam etc.

P

Pazz

How and where did you get these bits? Was this on yahoo auctions? I think I may of seen the auction. It sold for buy it now.

I'd be interested in the front bumper haha :D

P

Pazz

haha that one wasnt the one I was thinking of. That will not be cheap to either ship or buy in the first place.

S

StarletRick

If you got the whole kit for 700 quid, how much was the kit without shipping? You don't happen to have any leads on a blue aero bumper at a good price?
i get them direct from japan via various sources (yahoo, UP Garage, local shops, etc).

i can keep an eye out for a blue bumper if you want though matey.