What's new

FS: 2000 (W Reg) S15 Silvia Spec R - Pewter

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Matt_S

2000 (W Reg) S15 Silvia Spec R - Pewter, 350bhp, Power FC, HKS Turbo. NOW SOLD!!!

NOW SOLD!

OK, up for sale is my S15.
Heres the Specs n stuff :)

Nissan Silvia Spec R (S15 model) with full Factory Aero (bodykit)
2000 W Reg
Engine and Control:
Apexi Power Intake filter
Z32 MAF Sensor
Apex metal inlet pipe
HKS SSQV (Recirced)
Nismo 740cc Injectors
NGK Iridium plugs
Splitfire coil packs
Tommei 1.2 mm head gasket
Tubular manifold
HKS GT-RS Turbo and braided hoses for oil and water
Hi flow Stainless Turbo Elbow
Kakimoto GT1 OZ Racing 3" cat back exhaust
Full 3" Exhaust from Turbo back
Greddy FMIC w/ full hard pipe
Oil cooler and relocation kit with braided hoses
GReddy Sump
GReddy lightweight pulleys
Power Enterprise belts
Uprated Fuel Pump (Walbro I think)
Apexi Power FC ECU, Boost control Kit and commander
Blitz FATT turbo timer
Makes 350bhp/320Lb/ft @ 1.4 bar boost, as mapped by APT March 2008.
Transmission:
Std 6 speed gearbox
Twin plate clutch kit with lightweight flywheel (possibly ORC 709 judging by the noise it makes - very similar to matyes cars with the same clucth)
Standard Helical LSD

Suspension:
Potenza 'for street' dampers
Nismo springs
Front Strut Brace

Brakes/Wheels and Tyres:
Skyline R33 GTSt brake calipers fitted all round in June '08 (refurbed prior to fitting) with new discs up front and skimmed rears. (Skyline handbrake conversion also carried out at this time)
Braided hoses on the rear. Std on front but braided hoses in the boot to go on.
EBC Yellow stuff brake pads all round
Enkei RP01 17" rims all around 8" front, 9" rear)
225/45/17 and 245/40/17 Falken Fk452 tyres all round. LOTS of tread (rears fitted June '08).
Other Specifications:
Electric Folding Mirrors
Electric Windows
Central Locking
Nismo Clear Side Repeaters
HID Headlights
Front Fog lights
Rear Fog light
JVC CD player
Digital Climate Control
Rear Privacy Glass
Cat II Immobiliser (with Cert)
Nissan Tool kit, jack and Space saver all included
Other points to note:
Speedo copnverted from KMH to MPH by myself Aug 2008 for MOT/sale at approx 63800 Km (approx 39500 miles).
MOT till Sept 09 (just done yesterday)
Taxed till Feb 09 (gonna tax it this week)
Serviced and tuned by AP-Tuning (Norwich) since 2005.
(The parts highlighted BOLD have been fitted NEW by myself since my ownership) - I think Ive included everything but Ill update if I notice anything missing :)

Id like £10,000 ono for the car.
I may take a part ex on the car. PM me what you have in mind and Ill consider it. Ill give it an oil and filter change before it goes.

Im having the car valetted and going at it with the polish this week for JAE. Please feel free to come by the Team D:Mon stand (near the SXOC stand, if not next door!) for a viewing and a chat. :)
I can take the car to any port in the UK if it helps and the fuel/costs are covered. Ive sold two cars to overseas buyers before without issue :).
Call me if you like: 07775 601106.
Any other Qs please feel free to ask. THis is a for sale thread, not a 'cant believe youre selling up Matt' thread, so please try and keep it on topic thanks :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Ahh think I saw this on sale at JAE, was absolutely stunning didn't see anyone around so I couldn't have a closer look :(

M

Matt_S

Just back from APT where I had all the fluids changed, sorted the small oil leak on the gearbox (turned out to be not the rear prop seal as I suspected, but the seal on the top of the gear lever 4 bolt flange - a common problem apparently as APT have seen a few now). It was nice to see that the oil from the box and diff were still fresh looking too, so its obviously had a change not too long ago.

Engine oil
Gearbox oil
Diff oil

All changed.

Checked the map too whilst I was there. All hunky dory for the new owner :thumbs:

I took the advice off of here and overfilled the box slightly and must admit, the difference is amazing! No more notchy shift! Admittedly mine might have been running slightly low on oil due to the leak so making it worse, but yeh it made a hell of a difference! THanks peeps! :thumbs:

Oh and bump! :wack: :D

Last edited:
M

Matt_S

Got a couple of people who want to view it this week, but thought Id bump it anyway :)

(Wish me luck!) :D

Reaction score
lol Good luck mate! awsome car, shame your getting rid ... lucky new owner who ever gets it tho ;)

M

Matt_S

Its Weird. Had a messer (and a PROPER one at that!) but other than that fcuk all. Had lots of requests for Part Ex, they ask, I say yes, they dont respond :wack:

Ill consider all offers/Part Ex's. You never know. You might get me on a good day! :wack:

:D

Took it out for the first time in a month yesterday. Started first time obviously. Drives tighter than I remember :wack:
Weird!
And FCUK ME! Id forgotten what 3 x the power I normally potter about in feels like! :D

Reaction score
I remember seeing this car before christmas.. before i looked back i thought it was up for sale again lol!

From the pictures, the car looks like a stunning example, whoever buys this i would expect will be in for a real treat!

Good luck selling it mate (You shouldn't !!!)

All the best,
Mark

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
bud i cant believe u still have this i thoughtbthis would of gone ages ago now...

i feel lucky mine went just in time as iam in hong kong now....

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
I expect its to do with the price and the current economic situation. But if you want the price, you have to be willing to ride it out :)

Reaction score
Country
To be fair though prices have dropped across all cars in general so if your looking to buy another car (M3 maybe ?) then you dont really lose out as these have depreciated by a higher amount.

Good luck tho mate :)

Reaction score
M3 depreciation is un-real....

when mine sold in sept, i did consider one...... since then they lower mileage ones have dropped about 3/4k.

Everything has de-valued, results of recession....

Reaction score
Country
Exactly, its swings & roundabouts. Same with the housing market. So unless your just looking for straight cash to put in the bank then you dont really lose out.

M

Matt_S

£11k.

I now officially hate this fcuking car. Even my S14 sold quicker!

In negotiations with a Part Ex'er but I dont think its gonna come off.

Another joker just offered me £7k for it. :wack:

Std ones are more expensive than that! :eek:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.