What's new

FS: 2000 (W Reg) S15 Silvia Spec R - Pewter

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Matt_S

I cant believe this! Its STILL here! Had to reinsure it now! :mad:
280bhp cars with more miles and worse condition are going for more or less the same money!

:wack:

M

Matt_S

I just saw my car (with different wheels) on the latest 'The Fast & the Furious' :D

Reaction score
Haven't seen F&F4 yet. What did you think of it? (Excuse me for going off topic!)

I take it you still haven't had any luck then? Keep it for another couple of years and i'll be ready to take it off your hands lol

Free bump :thumbs:

M

Matt_S

The film is pretty ****.

And the cars still here. Had another viewing this week but no news yet :wack:

D

dohc2002

Id be intrested in this deal lad as per P,M
Can any irish lads or lassies tell me what is involved in VRT (Price etc)

M

Matt_S

Still here :wack:

Couple more wasters and silly offers..... :wack:

M

Matt_S

Dunno where its going (overseas trader)

Money is what I was willing to drop to for cash.

So its not too bad.

M

Matt_S

It's been a while mate but well done. Tinged with sadness too no doubt.
Surprisingly not. If it had gone sooner, maybe. But as it is, I didnt get what I hoped I would for it (market gone to ****) and its taken so long, I wanted a 'new' car so bad I actually sold my P11 GT and bought another Daily instead!

People keep asking me what Ill get next. Well, tbh, I just want my garage back and Ill put up with the Shaguna as my only car for now. TOTALLY lost interest in having a 'nice' car now.
I think Ill stick to me £1500 ****ter and see how I feel in a months or sos time.

(Saying that, I just got off the phone from a guy selling a BMW 330D sport ;) :D )

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
Gratz on the sale mate :)

Ive heard the 330D's are very good and make good power and perfromance for a deisel when mapped. Its what id definitely consider if i was moving out of the sports range of cars.

M

Matt_S

WOOHOO! Its bloody gone!!!!!

The new owner (albeit a dealer) was mighty impressed with the way it went! :eek: LOL :D
His very words were 'shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!' when I gave it the full 350bhp high boost demo for him :thumbs:

Ciao for now boys. Ill still be loitering offering words of advice and taking the piss out of Jez as much as possible :p

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.