What's new

FS: Mobile Tracker

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Right I am selling on behalf of a frd he has asked me to see if there is any intrested in these trackers as i have interacted with it...
its pretty cool....
it comes with batterys and a hard wire kit so u can hard wire it up to the car or u could use it when u want
RRP is £249.99
but offer price is £190 :thumbs:
anyone intrested??

Info
Key Features:
* Compact Size, a packet of matches​

*Real Time Tracking (with the use of a mapping software i.e. google map)​
*Overspeed Alert (Text you when it goes over a set speed)
*Movement Alert (Text you when it moves from stationary, i.e. if your car is on the move without you knowing)
*Voice Surveillance (Listen to the unit where they cannot hear you)
*Auto Tracking (Text you for a set number of times over a set time)
* GeoFence Alert (Text you as soon as the unit goes out of the set boundary)​

Technical specifications:
# Dimensions 64mm x 46mm x 17mm
# Weight 50g
# Network GSM/GPRS
# Band - 850/1800/1900Mhz or 900/1800/1900Mhz
# GPS chip - SIRF3 chip
# GPS sensitivity -159dBm
# GPS accuracy of 5m
# Time To First Fix Cold status 45s Warm status 35s Hot status 1s
# Car charger 12—24V input
# Wall charger 110/220 v input 5V output
# Battery - Chargeable changeable 3.7V 800mAh Li-ion battery
# Standby 48hours
# Self contained microphone, capable of picking up sound up to 10 metres from the unit
# Universal GSM SIM card compatibility
# Full instructions provided

This GSM audio GPS tracking spy device provides the user with the ability to remotely listen to anything in the vicinity of the bug simply by calling the SIM card mobile telephone number plus the ability to track its location instantly. Described by the manufacturers as the world’s smallest GPS tracking device, it is easy to use and superior to other devices available currently in the UK and European markets.
This high technology solution is designed for audio surveillance and monitoring using widely available mobile phone access and the ability to determine its location by SMS text.
Now anyone can use covert surveillance with multiple applications. The unit itself is compact and well constructed with a highly sensitive microphone capable of hearing and transmitting any voice or other audible sounds in most rooms or from a vehicle etc.
This unit runs silently, target subjects are entirely unaware of its presence.​
This unit has exceptional functionality, not only does it allow you to listen to what is happening in its vicinity from any remote location, (you can be anywhere in the world), it also tells you where the unit is using GPS coordinates AND allows you to set the parameters within which it may travel and alerts you if it travels outside that preset district, allows you to know when and if it begins moving, and when it travels faster than a preset speed determined by you!!
Perfect for tracking vehicles/heavy equipment, provides protection for children, the elderly, pets etc and allows covert criminal tracking.
You will need to insert a working sim card into the GPS unit. Whenever you send a text message to the unit it will respond with coordinates of where it is located. You can use these coordinates on any mapping software (for example google earth) which will show where exactly your object is. You can request the unit to constantly send you coordinates at specific intervals (minimum 20sec), or send you x number of positions every i.e. 30 sec. By doing so you can then simply watch the vehicle movements on Google Earth or Google maps (see below image)

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
boxed brand new with all instructions etc
all u need is a prepay sim card
oh and no u dont need subscription....

japmadlad

Reaction score
Country
I would. I've been looking for a tracker that doesn't require a movie star's bank balance to run each month. most are looking monthly fees to track your car & for doing what? If your car is never stolen then they don't do anything so why should you pay them any more money than the initial install. you don't pay clifford every month when you fit an alarm.:rant:

Do these have a thacham (sp?) rating or are they recognised by insurance company? What is the deal with the sim card. do you have to keep it topped up & make a call with it every few months to stop it being blocked by the fone company? ( happened an old vodafone sim I had. lost £5 & load of numbers :mad: cause I didn't use it for 6 months ) would be a pain in the ass if your car was stolen & sim ran out of credit while sending the location to you.

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
These are CE certified.....
it works by having a normal sim card inserted into the tracker and what it does it works by txt u call up the number and it will hang up on u and then reply u with a txt which will cost money but i think its the price of a normal txt depending on which network ur on of course...

and it tells u the Lat and long speed date time and can be tracked just by using googles

theres no monthly fee just a one off payment of buying the tracker thats all and the only fee is topping up ur simcard now and then

japmadlad

Reaction score
Country
which sim does it charge? the 1 in the unit or the 1 in the fone? what about keeping the unit sim activated? I would be very interested in this. God knows there are enough cars being robbed these days.:mad:

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
it will chagre the sim card in the in the tracker...

keeping the sim card active is ur work if u use the tracker it will use money so u will have to pop it up now and then...

japmadlad

Reaction score
Country
Have you tried the SXOC aswell? should get a bit of interest there. would be interested in one myself.

How does it work with roaming? say if a car was stolen & taken into the republic of Ireland/europe?

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
it can be tracked world wide any where in the world...

my frd went on holiday and he took one with him and they check if it really did work like that and yes it works....
iam not a trader on sxoc so they wont allow it....