What's new

FS: OEM Suspension?

mint

Reaction score
Website
www.JDMtas.com
Does anyone want/need OEM s15 Suspension?.. I can grab pics if so.

No clue how much its worth. They'v done around 45 thousand miles.

G

glens14a

would these fit a S14? (awaiting Nicely to come along with the answer) and if they do how much are you wanting for them bud.

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
They'll fit, but the spring and damper rates are different. I believe the ride height is lower than the S14 units too.

mint

Reaction score
Website
www.JDMtas.com
Whatever you can get :p Check for comparable S14 prices on SXOC.
wilco thanks. Friend of mine today was shocked to hear i had them up for sale, due to the fact if i get a burst coil or something of similar nature it would be better for me to keep them. Im unsure, i'll check prices. Cheers Nicely.

G

glens14a

They'll fit, but the spring and damper rates are different. I believe the ride height is lower than the S14 units too.
lower than standard tis a good thing

Mint if you do want to sell give me a pm here or on the sxoc

G

glens14a

No none at all duder really unsure what their worth at all >.<' em.. offers? There pretty bulky obviously where u located?
Aberdeen so no postage needed,
I've beed offered a second hand set of adjustables KYB's for £50 but I need to take them off the car and to be honest I cant be arsed lol

G

glens14a

It's ok Mint I've gone for the KYB's so dont need them now, and thanks to the other guys that pm'd with offers

mint

Reaction score
Website
www.JDMtas.com
bump to this thread.

Took these out the s15 boot today and think i should probally sell them so i can fund other stuff that needs fixed or replaced.

Anyone?