What's new

FS: 5x Standard S14 alloys with P6000's

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
I bought these wheels a few months ago, purely to getting my tracking set up as the wheels i have on my car are different between the front and rear.

Wheels
The wheels are in good condition. There is a little kerbing but nothing articually bad (see pics). All 5 center caps are included too, which are also in good condition.
I could get all 5 wheels profesionally refurbished in any colour for £185 ontop of the cost of the wheels. The tyres would have to be taken off for this, as it would be a professional job. The finish would be better than factory.
The wheels are striaght and totally un-buckled, and they are fully ballanced.

Tyres
All 5 tyres are Pirelli P6000's and are in road legal condition with even wear. Tyres have 1.9mm, 2.1mm, 3.7mm, 4.6mm, and 6.0mm of tread remaining.

Photos

Wheel 1

Very light kerb damage to the outer rim
1.9mm of tread remaining

Wheel 2

Very light kerb damage to the outer rim
2.1mm of tread remaining

Wheel 3

No kerb damage, but minor damage to paint where a ballancing weight was previously atached
3.7mm of tread remaining

Wheel 4

Kerb damage in one area of the rim
4.6mm of tread remaining

Wheel 5

No kerb damage, but there is a very small ding on the outer rim
6.0mm of tread remaining

Looking for £100ono collected

Delivery is available but wont be cheap as they will have to be sent individually due to to the weight of the wheels and tyres. Probably would be around £40.00 for delivery to mainland UK excl. highlands and islands.

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Forgot to mention, they have no punctures and have held 2.0bar with no leaks since i bought them.