What's new

FS: Pewter S15 2000 Spec R For Sale

S

stusx

Hi all,
My Silvia S15 is now for sale, would like to get a quick sale so it will be on here, sxoc.com and ebay before the end of the weekend.

Specifications as follows:
Metallic Pewter Grey S15 Spec R 2000 W-Reg, Imported in 2004, 71,000 miles, Ball-bearing turbo.
MOT Jan 2009
Tax June 2008
Original Xenon HID headlights
Digital climate control
6 Speed gearbox
Elec folding mirrors, windows etc etc
Good condition Federal 595s all round

You know the score, you've seen them before...

Sensible modifications have been made as below:

Lowered on fully adjustable D2 Coilovers (original suspension also supplied)
HKS Hi-Power Cat Back exhaust
Blitz Induction Kit (original air filter and box supplied)
Nismo Front strut brace
Braided turbo water pipes
Cusco cooling slam panel
Pigeon mod (removed recirc valve - original supplied)
Ripspeed ipod/cd/tuner stereo headunit - brand new, ipod sits in glovebox, full control from headunit

If you know your Nissans then you know exactly what this car is all about. It is lightening quick, sticks to the road like glue, makes a beautiful sound and is rare enough that it gets plenty of admiring glances and "what's that, mate?" questions.

The car is mechanically and cosmetically in excellent condition. The interior is good with a few small marks on the dash (which is well known as being easy to mark as the plastic is quite soft).

The only other small negative point is the boost gauge which comes as standard is a bit temperamental, it works on first starting the car but then randomly decides to stop working at any point during a journey, could be 5 minutes or half hour. No idea why, but it is very easy to fit a 60 mm guage if you so desire. I have not bothered as I know how fast the car is and don't need a gauge to tell me all the time... This has NO effect on the engine at all, probably a small electrical short.

I have only had this car for 3-4 months, previously I had an S14 for 5 years. Unfortunately the kids are growing up and I need more space in a second car than this has (to be honest, I thought this would happen, but wanted an S15 before I had to change cars.....)

I am looking for £8,500 for the car which is a great price. It will be on ebay starting at £8K so make me an offer and you may be surprised.

Pictures will be following over weekend once I have cleaned and polished it.

Thanks for looking

Last edited:

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
hence the words "would like to get a quick sale"!!!
under pricing a car can bring the market down so much its not just for quick sale it effects other too....ur quick sale is about 2k off....

P

Pazz

Shushiming, 1 car will not bring the market down.

If he wants to sell it cheap, let him. You are not fully aware of the cars condition so this could be a fair price. Or just a bargain???

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
not knocking the guy for wanting a quick sale but people underpricing thier cars, coupled with low or grade r imports was what killed fto prices in the end. i still remain of the opinion that if the car is worth good money then good money can be got for it - sold my fto for twice what some others on the same year could be had for but the guy understood it was worth it. hence he has had no trouble since.....

now that they are approaching ten years old does this mean they can be imported without esva? that normally opens the doors to some real pigs.

S

stusx

Yes I am selling it at a "cheaper" price, that is my decision, thanks for the comments though, feel free to offer me a lot more for it....

Shushiming, I note your car has been up for sale for 2.5 months. Maybe mine isn't underpriced, maybe yours is overpriced..??

S

stusx

Pics as promised (unfortunately not washed and polished as promised):

Cheers

S

stusx

and as promised is now on ebay (although I have set a reserve of £8,500 after all the remarks above)

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Yes I am selling it at a "cheaper" price, that is my decision, thanks for the comments though, feel free to offer me a lot more for it....

Shushiming, I note your car has been up for sale for 2.5 months. Maybe mine isn't underpriced, maybe yours is overpriced..??
1) its sushiming not shushiming
2) it has not been up for 2.5 months
3) its not under priced if u do a bit of research u will find that the price it very much underpriced.....

maybe because u have some kinda reason as to be selling it off quick
but i can asure u that mine is a great condition and many of the members can back me up for this COMMENT.....

thanks... Sushiming

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
Slightly off topic, the fitment of the rear fog light has been done well.

S

stusx

Hi all, Let's not get into some sort of slanging match on this. All I want to do is sell a car. If you check out my login on sxoc.com you will see I have been a member since Dec 2004, I'm not some dodgy fly-by-night dealer.

1 - Apologies Sushiming for the name mistake (might want to mention it to Pazz as well who got it wrong)
2 - Your "for sale" thread went up on 17-March which by my calender is about 2.5 months
3 - You were indicating mine was underpriced, I was only suggesting yours may be overpriced as it has not sold, that's all... I know what I bought it for 4 months ago and I know what I want for it.

Yes, I do have a reason I want to sell it quick, I have bought a replacement car and I cannot afford to keep and insure 2 cars.

I don't doubt yours is in excellent condition, it certainly looks like a fine example, I never inferred otherwise

Lets get back on topic..... Anyone wanna buy it??

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Let's get a bit of perspective here please. If Stusx wants to sell his S15 £1-2k under the market value, that's his prerogative. Jumping onto his for sale thread voicing opinions on that not helpful. As has been previously proven on this very forum, a cheap price doesn't necessarily make a quick sale. I've seen £9000 S15s for sale just as long as £11-12k ones. Its a speciality Japanese import. As such, it has a much smaller market.

S

stusx

Thanks Nicely, like I said if someone wants to offer me more that's cool, or buy it cheap and sell it on for more... Makes no odds to me.

Any check or inspection is welcome, there is nothingwrong with it as far as I am aware.

Reaction score
Nothing wrong with selling it at this price and being realistic, if the guy need money or do not want to wait then its fair enough to him...

I am sure if I was a propsective buyer looking for one, then I won't complain and not many people will...

Good luck with the sale...

M

Matt_S

Let's get a bit of perspective here please. If Stusx wants to sell his S15 £1-2k under the market value, that's his prerogative. Jumping onto his for sale thread voicing opinions on that not helpful. As has been previously proven on this very forum, a cheap price doesn't necessarily make a quick sale. I've seen £9000 S15s for sale just as long as £11-12k ones. Its a speciality Japanese import. As such, it has a much smaller market.
Indeed.

Its a bargain. Thats what it is. But you cant slag a For Sale thread off cos its cheap. All you can do is say that the new owner should be happy with the bargain theyre getting...

M

Matt_S

Im gonna tell someone to buy this.
Ill send him this way.

No promises, but you never know :)