FS: BRAND NEW SARD KKK Turbo Kit,

DOM

Reaction score
KKK K27 3470 MOJ with 60mm External Wastage,SUS Manifold

SARD KKK Turbo Kit - GT Pro Type

The kit is BRAND NEW

The whole Pro kit comprises of the following:

SARD Turbocharger - K27 - 3470MOJ - Universal
SARD engineered KKK Turbochargers are designed to offer a wide range of possibilities and performance and response for the tuner. Custom Turbocharger by SARD with 3470MOJ compressor. The turbo is universal and has been used in many applications, like Porsche 911, Supra 3S -GTE, 1JZ, 2JZ, Skyline RB25, RB26, S14, S15, RX7, Audi etc. KKK has conservatively rated this turbo for 450 to 500 PS, but there are cars out there pulling nearer to 600 PS with this turbo.

SARD Wastegate - TYPE J - Universal
The SARD Racing Waste Gate is a heavy duty unit for turbocharged vehicles using upgraded turbines. Ideal for high horsepower vehicles. The Type J unit has a 66mm valve diameter, and is suitable for 60mm pipes.

SARD SUS304 Exhaust Manifold for SR 20
For SR20 engine PS13/ S14 / S15. Thick SUS304 construction. High quality welds and hand finished to the highest standards.

Extra Bits
This kit comes with various gaskets and flanges which are shown in the pictures in the link at the bottom of this ad.

Type in 'SARD turbo' in google to see for yourselves. Grab yourself a real 'deal' compared to retail ! The whole retails for £2525 plus VAT!!

This kit is apparently the only one brand new kit of this kind in the country !
You can order this kit for much more money and wait over 3 months.

These parts are already in the UK and therefore all VAT and duty has been paid. Which means there are no hidden costs. This also means that this can be with the buyer in a few days once full payment has been made.

Ideally want to sell as one whole kit, but open to sensible offers on individual items.

Each item is substantial and heavy so collection is advisable. I can courier these but we will need to agree on the cost and insurance.

Please email me if you have any questions.

I have pictures of these on ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...m=120266095792

Looking for £2300, but will take sensible offers.

DOM

Reaction score
been trying to sort this out with ebay.

apparently having 'reserve the right to end the auction as the kit is advertised elsewhere' is breach of inappropriate seller terms policy.

if anyone is interested I can email pictures.

Reaction score
thanks dom, any spec on this turbo at all? what its capable of, spool up etc? really looks like some piece of kit!

DOM

Reaction score
Sard quoted 450 PS, but there are cars with this turbo kit producing well over 500 PS.

I have emailed you a compression map.