What's new

FS: FS: White '00 S15 Silvia SpecR - Ireland

P

Paddy

*SOLD*FS: White '00 S15 Silvia SpecR - Ireland

Hi All,

Well this is going to be painful for me, but its time for my S15 to go, as well as a few bits I haven't had a chance to get fitted.

I've had great fun driving it for nearly the last two years. I've had trouble free motoring. My plans for the next few months involve living in America for a while, and continuing my education.

The car itself is Pearl White, 2 Litre turbo model with 89000kMs on the clock. Imported with 65000kMs, I am the first Irish owner. Car is located in North Dublin. It has been service regularly at 6500kMs by myself.

Its been lightly modified.

Spec list:
Hks Re-load air filter
Hks SLD
Hks Turbo Actuator
Braided oil + water lines
Defi Boost gauge + controller for link system
Apex Type 1 FMIC
Apex Turbo Elbow
Japspeed Front pipe
Japspeed De-Cat
Nismo Spec PRO (cat-back) exhaust
Manual Boost Control Valve
Subframe locking collars
Whiteline Anti Roll Bars
8000k HIDs

The car has not been dyno'd but a rough guess on power would be between 270-280bhp.

The turbo to manifold gasket was recently done and there is no play in the turbo.

I also have the standard elbow, front pipe and catalytic converter to go with the car.

Unfortunately there is panel damage to the car. The car was struck by another vehicle while parked. Most of the damage is to the driver side quarter panel and door, with minor damage to the sill and front wing.
The chassis is still straight and the damage is cosmetic and it drives beautifully. This would make it an excellent base for a wide arch project.

My plan was to keep the car and repair it and add a bodykit, but that is no longer a possibility. I have a D/S Door that is in very good condition, and the same colour as the car too. I also have Vertex replica Ridge kit that is yet to be fitted. These would be included in the sale if anyone wanted them.

This is my first time adding pics so...

I am advertising here and on the sxoc to begin with because I'd really like to a good home.

The car is available for viewing etc, just let me know when/where and all the rest.

I'm contactable by phone on 086-399 3000 or alternatively by PM

I am happy to answer any questions etc.

Asking price for the Car, with the D/S Door, Vertex replica kit and catalytic converter is €11500.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Uber expensive!

Is the un fitted kit and second door included in that price?

J

JDM JUNKIE

I second that Channie, that is expensive. Considering even if it includes the kit and a new door the rear quarter pannel needs to be fixed and painted.

P

Paddy

Hi,

@ Channie - yes, the door, replica bodykit and catalytic converter is included in the price. That said, i'm not forcing them on anyone that doesn't what them.

As to the asking price, Ireland is a costly place to register a car. The registration tax alone can be anywhere from €4000 - €7000 on an S15, plus VAT and customs charges! :wack:

S15s in Ireland of similar mileage, year, etc are usually around the €20000 to €23000. For Ireland, i think it's well priced.

@JDM Junkie - true, only advantage really for people is that the car can be bought at a low price and repaired or wide arched in their own time or when funds allow etc.

Thanks

Reaction score
Thats true it is cheap for a road legal 15 in ireland ive heard of the expense! But thats alot for someone over here who would still have to have it ESVA'd for UK roads.

Good luck wit the sale though hopefully u'll get some irish intrest!

P

Paddy

pics of the kit

Forgot to mention the car is taxed until the end of June 08.

Few pics of the replica vertex ridge kit and D/S door. Kit Supplied by BarryL from S15oc.

Gel coated fibre glass and Unpainted....

I've been checking around too, from what i can see, this is the lowest price S15 specR in Ireland :eek:

japmadlad

Reaction score
Country
I know this car & Paddy well. He has helped me out a lot with bits on my own car. This car handles & drives very well. It is surprisingly quick for a standardish car. Would be a good buy for someone :nod:

genuine car & genuine seller:nod:

( he's a gangster really :rotfl: )

P

Paddy

Cheers Steve! :notworthy:

@ Mint, how does second (technically third) dibs sound? As in, if it doesn't sell with the car, and the one person who asked before you changes his mind... Either way, I'll drop ya a PM as soon as I know.

Reaction score
paddy ill give you a ticktack and some bits of fluff i have in my pocket how does that sound :D. But honestly ill be ringing you over the weekend for a closer peek ;)

P

Paddy

Is it still rape if he got paid for it?? :wack:
No JP, thats called prostitution! :wack:

I'd say youre both right, he got a good deal. Hopefully he should make an appearance on the furum soon, when the car is fixed.

I really miss it though. but its all for a good cause. I'll definately get another one after I'm fininshed my America thing :nod:, and i'm rich and famous! :wack:

G

Ger Keane

Who in ennis bought it off you?
be interesting to see another 15 around ennis!

P

Paddy

His name is Greg, I think he used to own a strawberry 14 and an S15 before that. I'll remind him about the forum the next time i speak with him.