What's new

FS: A Fantastic Oppertunity: A White Wide Body S15!

P

pablo

the time has come!

A fantastic rare Nissan S15 Silvia in probably the best colour JDM pearlescent white.

I am the first owner of this car in the country. It was purchased with 49k on the clock from the respected Torque GT and has provided me with trouble free motoring for the past year and a half (62000). The car was purchased in standard form and all of the extras listed where installed within the last year (still practically brand new!) SADLY THE CAR IS USED ONLY ON THE ODD WEEKEND AND CLUB MEETS. - IF NOT SOLD IT WILL BE AT JAPFEST FOR VIEWING.

As you can see from the pictures and the heading, the car has been treated to a WIDE one off combination body kit and finished too an extremely high standard. The car had a full re-spray in its original Nissan pearlescent white including the wheels and is flawless and unmarked all over . The application of the body parts are of an outstanding fit and finish. There are no chips or scratches on the entire car, with all rubbers and seals in like new condition. The car is regularly washed and waxed with high quality products.

The car is low but practical with fully adjustable coilovers the car can be setup to the new owners needs. The front bumper features an aluminum skid plate in case a misjudgment was ever to happen. The front bumper has not been marked on its face or underside.

The car has a full exhaust system from the manifold back which is all kept in check by the HKS silent exhaust. This exhaust set up is as the name suggests is subtle. Your neighbors will not be upset. But on WOT the car sounds fantastic and makes all the right noises and turns all the right heads

I have been a keen member of the various Nissan car clubs were the work carried out vehicle has been followed and many of the members are able to vouch for its quality finish. www.sxoc.com and www.s15oc.com

The spec list is extensive and as you can a lot of money has been spent on quality parts. The interior features the must have Bride carbon Kevlar light weight seats that cost nearly £2000 imported by ‘Negun’. The exterior boost wide low offset wheels with only 5mm spacers up front. the mirrors alone cost £450 and have been subjected to a little spray work with the bases sprayed black!

The car has been professionally serviced every 4000 miles from import by ‘www.enginetuner.com’ Allan Jefferys in Plymouth. The company has also been responsible for the setup up of the piggy back ecu and boost controller to ensure the car runs at it optimum and safely.

The tyres have less than 1000 miles on them front and rear and so have nearly all of their tread remaining. Car has never been tracked and is always left to cool after any journey before turning off the ignition.
MOT until February next year. Car sold with tax. Cat and de-cat inclusive of sale.

The car features NO negative points and first to see will buy! Immaculate in and out including the engine bay.
The price is fantastic value for the quality of car being sold. I dare not add up the receipts of the work and extras….. it would easily add up to the value another s15!

All receipts and service history (inclusive of the Japanese service book) available.
If you are considering buying an s15 then this is the one. If you where to cost yourself an s15 and then buy some wheels, exhaust and lower it you’d be close or over to the price of this awesome car!

£14250 ONO

HPI clear and all inspections welcome. PX not considered as a new car is lined up. Thankyou

I am happy to answer any serious questions.
More pictures to follow.

Im not a professional photographer and the car is best viewed in the flesh (it looks wider). Any serious request for specific angles and shots will be carried out.

pablo home: 01752 690013 mobile 07815861990

Build thread of the body work found here:

http://www.sxoc.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=326462

Nissan Silvia S15 Spec R – Aspen white pearlescent
307.4bhp

Engine: 1999 SR20DET –Garret Hybrid t28 BB turbo steel internals and uprated turbine...Turbodynamics (2000 miles only)

• GReddy Front mount intercooler
• GReddy profec B boost controller
• Apex hot pipe
• SARD R2D2 BOV
• APEXI Super Suction Kit
• HKS Silent Hi -Power exhaust
• THS front pipe heat wrapped
• THS elbow heat wrapped
• THS manifold
• THS radiator
• Braided turbo lines
• R32 GTR decat
• Walbro 255 fuel pump
• NGK iridium plugs
• Engine stabilizer
• ARC titanium cooling panel
• D1 spec oil catch tank
• Autobahn rad hoses
• Tomei oil cap
• ARC rad cap
• Horsham developments custom chip
• Apexi NEO AFC mapping by Martyn Jeffery
• ABS - Heat reflective wrap

Engine bay cosmetics
• Reservoir snugs
• Polished spark plug cover
• Pearlescent pink rocker and fuse box cover
• Blue hoses
Wheels and suspension:

• K-Sport adjustable coilovers
• Front adjustable tension rods
• Driftworks rear camber adjusters
• Driftworks rear toe adjusters
• Cusco carbon fibre front strut
• Factory Spec R rear strut
• Rota Torque Drift 9.5 et 12 rear and 9.5 et30 in bodycolour
• falken 225/35 - 245/35

Exterior styling: -
• Uras monkey magic areo version 5 front bumper
• Stainless front skid plate
• Vertex Lang skirts
• Vertex Lang spats
• OEM style Creative-carbon Carbon fibre bonnet
• OEM style Duluck Carbon fibre boot
• Factory tint
• Deleted Nissan badges
• nismo clear indicator's
• Chargespeed 50mm wider overenders
• Chargespeed 25mm wide vented front arches
• Craftsquare carbon wing mirrors
• raised bonnet

Interior styling:
• NISMO gear knob
• Bride low max Gias carbon-Kevlar bucket seats
• JDM Kenwood mini-disc and CD player
• MOMO Tuner wheel
• S15 boss kit
• Snap-off
• defi style L2K gauges

cobra alarm cat 1

how it started life

NOW

Last edited:
P

pablo

thanks... i never last longer than a year but the clubs side to this car has been the best experience in car ownership ever

Reaction score
I WANT IT!! LOL Amazing car.

And being sold by an extremely genuine guy! I've delt with him myself! :)

Good luck with sale!

Reaction score
Country
Gorgeous car mate, hope you got something just as lovely lined up.

GL with the sale.

P

Paul D

Can't believe your selling mate its a mint car. What have you got in mind for your next car then???

P

pablo

nothing exciting. it needs a new home as i just dont use it enough!

Last edited:
P

pablo

tempting but no thanks mate i would love the cash in my back pocket instead. sell yours and ill do you an awesome deal on this one though

Reaction score
Part it out and sell me those over fenders and the front ones also haha. Very nice buy wish I was local to you.

P

pablo

the rears are blended in... so no can do. its staying complete inclu the wired in gps speedo/gatso thing!

the new owner really will be set to go!

mint

Reaction score
Website
www.JDMtas.com
you can say that again mate, Possibly one of the best s15's in the UK imo?.. i was showing my work mate this last night its just perfect imo..

Free Bump mate.

P

pablo

thamks mint. ive got it on sxoc and pistonheads. will do ebay sometime soon. i dont like autotrader (works ou to lots of ££££) anywhere else good for advertising?

more pics coming

ive got lots of engine bits out atm (hot pipe a nd induction kit etc) and the autosol is giving me a head ache but the engine will be squeeky clean prior to sell now