What's new

FS: A Fantastic Oppertunity: A White Wide Body S15!

P

pablo

someone deleted my photobucket. the pistonheads ones still work. new owner will put some up soon i expect

W

wolvreen

How does it feel to lose the car?
Will you be driving it to Japfest?

J

juice_s15

HI guys, im the new owner, will try and bring to japfest, trying to raise it slightly from the front as it is rather low

Reaction score
Welcome!!!! You are one LUCKY LUCKY guy!!!

You've purchased a truely individual car. From a truely genuine guy. (As i've said before to.... (God, does it sound like i have secret love for Pablo? =o/ ) lol ) Take care of it!!!!

P

Paul D

I second that its a stunning car well done on your new purchase :thumbs:

J

juice_s15

many thanks....i used to have an s14a but sold it last year for something practical, but realised how much i missed turbos

went to pablo's crib on monday night. left london at 7pm and arrived at his at 10.30pm spent an hour there decided i wanted it- i bought it as a Bday present for myself, got home at 3am and was shattered and to make it better went back again the next day to pick it up

will display some pics soon but doubt they will be any different to what you have seen......(now to start ordering more parts:rolleyes:)

Last edited:
J

juice_s15

yes, from west london, have two other s15 owners close by too, it may be at jap fest

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
im not too far from you, in fact there is a bit of a meet going on soon at the grasshopper inn in westerham. the ftooc, gt4oc and 3 si5's are attending so should be a good turnout, if you wanted to tag along, you'd be welcome. i can post up more details if you're interested........

Reaction score
saw it on the SRB stand at japfest.

love the car, don't like the strech on the wheels. they're the only thing i'd wanna change on the car! :)

S

sscotty

Sounds like an awesome car! Just a shame the pics on the 1st page dont work!