What's new

WTB: Chubby hole

D

daniel83

Hello!

Does anyone have the Chubby hole for S14 or S15 lying around?

//Daniel

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
hi matt, if you still have the cubby hole im interested mate if its in good nick and the right price. cheers.

Reaction score
I have no idea what they are talking about... im sure there is a rude joke somewhere though!

J

JDM JUNKIE

Oh... Thanks Nicely. :thumbs: I was starting to wonder if anyone was ever going to answer my question. haha

S

SherlockHomeboy

I've got a non flappy cubby hole (same as the one on Nicely's pic), brand new and still in packaging

I'm willing to part with it for a grand total of £10 + postage :)

D

daniel83

I've got a non flappy cubby hole (same as the one on Nicely's pic), brand new and still in packaging

I'm willing to part with it for a grand total of £10 + postage :)
I´m intrested in it.Or rather I take it.
Just find out how mutch it cost to ship it to Sweden.

D

david

Just got one for my own a few months ago 20 euro off nissan. Same pocket as a 00-02 almera.
I served my time with nissan (mechanic) for 6 years and we used to fit 6 disc in dash changers in almeras so we threw a lot off them pockets in the bin,if only i had them now!

D

daniel83

Just got one for my own a few months ago 20 euro off nissan. Same pocket as a 00-02 almera.
I served my time with nissan (mechanic) for 6 years and we used to fit 6 disc in dash changers in almeras so we threw a lot off them pockets in the bin,if only i had them now!
Do you still work there?

Reaction score
Country
If anyone else has one for sale please let me know as im going to need one soon :)