What's new

WTB: Stainless Steel Tail Protector

D

david

Hi lads lookin for the protector for the rear bumper that goes over the exhaust
i know its a genuine nissan accessory tryed nissan here but not much help:(

P

Pazz

Its been discontinued even in Nissan Japan. However if some1 is able to lend me one, I can get a local company to copy it using stainless like the original. I've ordered tons of aluminium stuff from them before. Would probably need a cast tho so quite a few people would have to be interested.

D

david

Discontinued dam it!
Iv seen the odd one around ireland on a few s15s that came in lately there must be someone that does not want theres or changed there rear bumper.
How come there discontinued already and the s15 was only stopped been made in 2002???:(
I would really like to get a genuine one if possible!

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
I saw one on Aus ebay a couple of weeks ago. Sorry. If it comes back up, I will let you know.

D

david

Thanks lads will ye let me know if ye come across one or even the part number for it:(

D

david

Hi lads seen an other s15 at the european drifting the other day with the stainless steel protector i really want one even more now please let me know if anyone comes across one:|

D

david

hi lads lookin up so many sites still cant find one! any ideas please!!!!

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
As previously stated, these are no longer produced by Nissan Japan (therefore Nissan globally). The most likely place you will find one is on Japanese Yahoo Auctions. That means trawling through the listings every few days until you find one. Or not.

D

david

Got my rear bumper protector thanks to jdm junky he sourced me one in japan will have it in a few days...

J

JDM JUNKIE

Sorry guys but they are hard to come by... I was lucky to find one for David but I'll keep my eyes out :thumbs:

P

Pazz

Yeah if you could that would be great. I'll sort you out with a littkle extra £ ofcourse ;)

Reaction score
Can you post up some pics of it from all different angles... wanna see if its fabricatale!

Reaction score
Thankyou... will get fidling! Is it solid ali all the way through?

D

david

The actual one im getting is the one in the picture above so its good condition for second hand thanks too jdm junkie :notworthy: