What's new

FS: ***SOLD** Nissan Silvia S15 Spec R Aero in Black (Bry's old car) For Sale

R

Roma_T

Hi guys,

It was I that was lucky enough to purchase Bry's old S15 from him.

However time has come to move on. My wife gave birth to our twin girls at the begining of the year, and the Silvia does not cut it in the space department so I'm just not really driving her much. I need an estate!

Well here is the spec for this lovely car:
Factory spec is
1999 spec R
Aero kit
Aero front bumper
Stainless exhaust rear heat shield
Rear bumper spats
Factory tinted windows
Zenon headlights
Nismo suspension.

Mods
Rota GTR alloy wheels 8.5 x 18 et35 front,9.5 x 18 et30 rear,225/40/18 and 255/35/18 tyres
Rear arches rolled
Blitz Exhaust front pipe
De-cat
Apexi GT exhaust
Greddy Profec Spec B boost controller
Front mount I/C Kit
Unknown intake filter
Walbro fuel pump
Oil temp guage
Boost guage
ARC antiroll bars
Apex sub frame collars
Double Din Kenwood cd/md/ 10 disc multi changer,it also has two Kenwood speakers in the rear (stock location)
Clifford G5 alarm system Cat 1 Thatcham Approved with Remote locking, remote start and turbo timer.
Mileage: Came into the country with over 78000km on the clock. Was then converted to read in miles. Now sitting at 82450. So around 54000 miles
Bimta Certified.
MOT until April 2009 taxed until March 2009.

Price: ?11,500
ONO

Here she is:

It's a shame to have to sell her. But an estate car is needed big time.

R

Roma_T

Very tidy car mate. What are you upgrading to?
Hi mate, looking at an estate of some kind. Not going to spend too much on one though. Will wait for the Silvia to be sold before I decide which one. Have a short list, nothing too sporty on there apart from the subaru legacy.

P

Pazz

Looks a good example.

What make/brand is the FMIC kit not to require fogs removing or cutout of bumper if you dont mind me asking. Can pm me if you prefer not to mess up thread.

R

Roma_T

Just added my location to my profile just in case there were any chaps abroad interested. Didn't want to waste their time.

Should also say I'd consider p/x for a BMW touring 330d year 2000 or there abouts.

Reaction score
Hi Mate,

That looks like the Greddy Intercooler kit...is the Autobahn88 a generic copy of the Greddy?

Reaction score
Matt,

Thats great mate...will be upgrading to the Greddy FMIC soon...now, i want to get the foglights as well...

:thumbs:

Reaction score
come on guys... copy the pic's and post in a new thread. nothing worse than havin' a forsale thread over taken by conversation. :)