What's new

WTB: log book

J

jj-coupe

oh dear oh dear oh dear!!! Why buy an S15 if you couldn't afford to get it registered?? Further more, why suggest doing something totally illegal and making a mockery of the people who worked damned hard for theirs? :furious:
because i wanted to buy an S15!!! an i never sed that i cuddnt afford to get it registered, i sed i could save alot of money by doing it this way!! :annoyed:

are you trying to say i didnt work hard to get mine, i'm only 20 so i would say i had to work alot more than most people.

just because you wuddnt have the balls or brains to do it doesnt mean you have to start slabbering to me about it! thanks for showing your concern though, next time, just keep it to yourself sure! :thumbs:

Reaction score
not to be funny,but mine's all leagal, and i'm young. Plus, there's a couple people on here that had theres younger than me....

i had mine at 21, and i know there are younger people than me with them.

mint

Reaction score
Website
www.JDMtas.com
because i wanted to buy an S15!!! an i never sed that i cuddnt afford to get it registered, i sed i could save alot of money by doing it this way!! :annoyed:

are you trying to say i didnt work hard to get mine, i'm only 20 so i would say i had to work alot more than most people.

just because you wuddnt have the balls or brains to do it doesnt mean you have to start slabbering to me about it! thanks for showing your concern though, next time, just keep it to yourself sure! :thumbs:
Wow.. your a bit of a tit eh. Most of the people on these boards iv found are too nice to slate other people but when i know im in the right i dont really care.

You sir .. are an idiot. "We wouldnt have the balls or brains to do it?" are you out of your mind? There is more than one reason WHY we wouldn't do it, number one being because were not chavvy idiots.

I was only 21 when i got mine and its all legal so do your self some favors here, Get it LEGAL, Stop asking stupid questions and don't come on thinking your the boy.

Its no cool dude.

end of.

P

Pazz

Surely if you had the brains.... You would of realised that there was no model report for a 2001 model and that ESVA'ing a car with that spec would be extremely expensive. So therefore not buy the car???

This thread is getting boring now :rolleyes: :sleep: :wack:

Reaction score

I have no quarrels with how old you are. I couldn't care less even if you were 17yrs old and had just passed your test yesterday as long as what you're driving is legit!

Stop being a tit and get the car registered. If you can't get it registered, sell it to someone who can but for christs sake, dont drive it on the road just because you could 'save a lot of money'.

J

jj-coupe

yeah this thread is starting to get boring now, listening to some of your posts. :sleep:

car is going to start the process of ESVA on monday.

P

pablo

i bet im not the only member of the police family on here....

why would you even post this nonsense.

im off to rob a bank now...anyone know where i can get a nice balaclava from?

Reaction score
i've one you can borrow pablo, then i can be attached to your crime for assisting!!!! :) lol