What's new

FS: **SOLD** FS: Blitz Nur Spec-R Exhaust

P

Pazz

Full Stainless Blitz Cat-back 2 piece Exhaust System in excellent condition.

For power/torque I dont think many systems beat the Nur Spec-R. They are one of the straighest systems available for the S15.

From the condition I would say that it has only done around 15,000 miles, if that. There are a few scrapes on the tail silencer section, see pics for condition.

Last edited:
P

Pazz

^^ Thanks Nicely :thumbs:

Anyone know if you could fabricate the hangers to get it to fit an S14/a etc? Or is it the overall length and pipe running which stops it fitting. Will be putting it on SXOC and will no doubt get a few questions on this. I dont have an S14a anymore to try it on :no:

Gonna have to up the price to ?250 a friend says he will take it for ?225, as at that price it's supposedly a bargain. It's gonna go on SXOC for ?300.

Last edited:
M

Matt_S

I recently met someone who has an S15 system on his S14. Apparently the main problem is that the S15 system isnt quite long enough, so it sits in approx 2" more than it would if it was a proper S14 system.

:)

HTH

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
^^ That's correct. The S15 system is shorter than the S14/a. Obviously the S14/a system will stick out further on an S15.