What's new

FS: s15 for sale

N

nardo

that is my s15 that i finally got pics of, up for sale due to baby on the way!!!! carbon bonet, padal clutch, 2 way diff, full hks exhaust, hp dials, apexi timer, 58k full vertex kit, 17" ozs, tein coilovers, alloy rad, front mount intercooler, vrt not paid!

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
I've added your location into your profile to help out those in Malaysia or Australia who may have been interested... ;)

Please give a price.

N

nardo

verdict is still out on the price, open to sugestions, thanks for that by the way nicely.

Reaction score
verdict is still out on the price, open to sugestions, thanks for that by the way nicely.
Well you asked but its up to you...
?6k and I'll have it with a few others on here no doubt
?7.5k and someone'll have it in a few weeks
?9K + and you'll have it for another couple of months
?10.5-11 right price and could sell anytime tomorrow or next year

:)

(doesn't factor UK reg stuff)

N

nardo

was thinking the 15euro mark which is roughly the 10 -11pound mark, well see how it goes because they make big bobs here.

N

nardo

dont want to sell it but have to due arrival of a child in the next 3 weeks id say, bummer! had loads of interest here but fellas wanting to trade cars, evos, s14, sti, etc

M

Matt_S

Id take a trade if I was you. Something Part Ex'd thats easy to sell on :) (You just have to make sure you can get the money you need for the trader as a MINIMUM!)

N

nardo

ya was thinking that but would prob just take something that wasnt over the 5grand mark maybe, maybe a twincam !!

N

nardo

depends really what a fella hes to offer i soppose wait and see ive turned away a few yokes allready

D

DriftR

latest spec facelift 2000 Honda Civic EK9 Type RX???
champ white, LONG mot & tax, im about to fully service it this weekend or the next ( before actual service date is due! ) White Volk TE37's, Cusco Coilovers ( not lowered yet as i use it daily and a lot of roadworks around here at the moment ) Minted inside & out ( Recaros have no wear!! ) Has been washed and waxed every 2nd day since i bought it at xmas time by my mate who is a valeter and does mine at the end of his shifts :D
and the car was actually owned by a valeter before me.
Standard, apart from the above things, runs superb, wanted one for ages, and i love it and its actually not for sale, but given the right s15 id be prepared to trade. and yours has the look and colour i like

Last edited:
N

nardo

SOLD SOLD SOLD. car gone to navan co meath to a very sound bloke. sad day!!!!!!!!:cry::cry: