What's new

WTB: Power FC Detro

Reaction score
s15 pfc

Right I can get a power FC djetro for the s15 from Japan but only with in 2-3 weeks. I was wondering does anyone on here have a new power fc djetro for the s15 which they are not using as yet? And wouldn't mind getting another one in a few weeks..
I need to get one by next week if possible....for the project...

Cheers,
Rich:confused:

Reaction score
i've got one sat here, sensors and all.... but i understand that they're not that easy to come by.... so i can't really see anyone willing to give up theirs!

Reaction score
power pc

I spoken to the guy who has the power fc's...when apexi went bust a while ago a new company took over who carried on making them but are really crap with delivery times hence why they take ages to come from apex..I was told 1 week but I think its more like 2-3 weeks..
I know its a long shot but thought I'd try..I'm still new to the club and haven't really met anyone so I see what the situation is..with trust...looks like project aero varietta will have to wait a few weeks now...:cry:

Reaction score
i managed to get mine from someone who'd changed their build plans and had a brand new system with all sensors and harnesses for £550.

even have the original reciept from Apex. :)

Reaction score
pfc

Hi guys..
just to let you know that Christian at APT said if anyone can supply a new one that they are not using he will send a new one within 2 weeks to that kind person...just need anyones help on this.....

thanks guys:thumbs:

Reaction score
Hey,

spoke to christian today, and mine is all boxed up and ready to be sent to APT. Tried to get to the post office for you today mate, but missed out by a few min'. I'll get there tomorrow though! :)