What's new

FS: Silvia S15 Spec R Genuine 28000 mls

L

Loo

8k is too cheap for a car with this mileage. I will be patient and wait for a better offer. Thanks for the interest though.
Loo

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
I agree with pablo. If I was after a low-milage S15 in that colour. I would happily pay ?13k or even more.

Heck, My black S15 costed me more than ?14k imported to the UK when I got it (UK fee for help getting the car road legal not included). It had similar milage when I bought it.

The problem is to find the right buyer who is willing to pay the extra dough.

L

Loo

s15 for sale

S15 still for sale
Just had MOT and Service
Drives like a dream (guess they all do)
Looking for £11500.

Reaction score
sadly, they're not selling too well atm due to insurance being a knightmare. people crashing.

my insurance is up for renewal in the next few weeks, and after calling about a few places said reason's for being

Additional Information:
We apologise, but due to extremely poor claims statistics with Nissan S13, S14 & S15 models (caused primarily by loss of control total loss claims) we have withdrawn from offering terms to these models. <--- that's the statement i got from a few places. sadly they're putting S15's right in the same bracket as other the S13's and 14's.

Hold out for the right money though. it's worth every penny! :)

Reaction score
Country
Strange, only got mine insured beginning of last month and it was same price as my FTO ?

Sounds like a cop out for what they 'regard' as high risk drivers ? Going by the same principle would that make getting insured on a Saxo, Micra, Nova, Corsa ect impossible due to the amount wrecked every year ?

Reaction score
i got my renewal from sky this weekend.... it's a whole wopping £33 cheaper than last year!

"Thanks alot" lol, another year of no claims or points etc and it get's me £33 quid.

Flux have offered me £739 though with all mods declared for 380bhp. So a polite call to sky tomorrow will be made.

My mate who's only a year younger than me, £2k for S15.... and DC5 etc.

It's just the critearia of companies that means they just don't cover S15's or because they've been bracketed the same as S13's which you can get cheap as chips and easily stack one....

M

Matt_S

Ill try not to go off topic any more than I have to.
The cars are (IMHO) as cheap, if not cheaper than S14s to insure. When you consider theyre worth twice as much etc.
Mines insured for a reaonable market value with everythign declared, 350bhp claimed, fully comp, guaranteed value. £700 with installments. Im happy with that. (34 years old, single, Essex postcode)

Dazzoi. It hasnt gone up which is good in my eyes! Bearing in mind the current climate. £33? Thats a couple of litres of petrol! :wack: :D

Reaction score
i'm 24, with 4 years ncb and clean licence.

the £894 was 270bhp mods declared.

i've managed to get sky to requote me to £725 with 350bhp which once the turbo is fitted, will be hopefully. :)

F

falz

hi, I'm very interested in buying this car. is it possible to get more pics ? from inside the engine bay, inside the car etc.

Also I will have to contact the ppl I'm working with that are looking for a car in Japan for me, about importing a UK car into Belgium.. but I'm really liking this car..

F

falz

hmm I'm really liking it, I'm looking into some company that could take care of homologation and stuff for belgium for me cuz mashamoto told me they wouldnt do it, only on their cars.. so i'm stuck there since I know NOTHING about that stuff.. but I am interested

btw is that 28k miles on the clock or 28k km ?

L

Loo

28000 miles

It is in miles - it was imported and converted as a new vehicle.