What's new

FS: 2000 W reg S15 Silvia Spec R For Sale

J

james_pa28

I'll still be loosing a couple of grand but what I mean is, I expect it to depreciate with time and mileage! So I can't really expect the sort of cash I paid for it!

When I say it only owes me a couple of upgrades I just measn because I haven't had any awful repair bills

:thumbs:

H

Hostile Smoker

Just my 2p worth, I think the current state of the market is also a big factor, with petrol prices shooting up (supposedly to ?1.50 a litre by the end of the year) and all the extra taxes the government keep dreaming up, it is becoming an expensive car to run (on top of the usual maintenance of a 10 year old turbo'd motor) so far fewer people are looking at buying any kind of sports car at the moment.

I got myself the cash to buy an S15 / EVO / Skyline around 6 months ago then spent some time trying to come to a decision as to what I was going to buy, but in that 6 months things have changed so much that I'm now looking at diesel cars just to ensure I can afford to run them and that they're actually going to be worth something in a few years.

As said above 10-12k for a 9-10 year old car with 70k on the clock seems quite a bit but if you have the luxury of waiting I'm sure you'd get the right price for it (providing the 10 year rule doesn't mean an influx of cheaper models) - the rarity of the car means you can demand a higher price, it's just that your markey is unfortunately very limited.
& like you say if you're putting 1500 miles a month on it then even less people are going to be interested as time goes on.

Good luck with the sale! :thumbs:

P

Pazz

I assume you have sold this james as the listing on eBay has been removed? Talk about a quick sale, thats lightning quick :)

J

james_pa28

I assume you have sold this james as the listing on eBay has been removed? Talk about a quick sale, thats lightning quick :)
I certainly have :nod: Wasn't gonna publicly mention it until the money was in my account but I have a deposit and the rest is being finalised this week! Should be gone by the weekend :cry:

That's why I lowered the price so much, I knew it would get snapped up immediately! I didn't get the "desired" amount of money but I took what I was happy with.

End of the day, I've got lot's of money for a new car and somebody got a well priced S15!

S

stusx

And that lucky person was me......

Looking forward to finalising a good deal this week....

Good luck with a new car James...

S

stusx

Thanks Nicely...

Now I need to sell my S14 in Ireland before I move back mid-April

I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!

Stu