What's new

FS: FS: MY 2000 Silvia S15 - Lightning Yellow (Top Banana)

Reaction score
Greetings! :wave:

Here we have for sale is my pride and joy a Nissan Silvia S15 in Lightning Yellow.

I have owned this beauty for 18 months and has been well looked after and well admired. The reason for the sale is I have decided to purchase a Honda S2000.

Details on the car for sale:

Nissan S15 Spec-S (non turbo version)
Year 2000 X-Plate (31/12/200)
Date of First Registration in the UK (01/06/2005)
2 Former Keepers
HPI Clear
BIMTA checked and certified (certificate included in with the car)
Imported by Bullivant (www.bullivants.co.uk)

59,000 miles (see picture below)
Some service History
MOT until July 2008
Tax until end of May 2008
Electric Sunroof
New Genuine Nissan Front Wheel Bearings Replaced
Original Owners Handbook (English Version) - very rare

My Modification List (during ownership):

Front and Rear Strut Brace;
Inovit ST VI 18 X 7.5 Gunmetal Polish Lip Alloy Wheels (see picture below);
Double DIN DVD/TV/MP3/CD Player and Radio;
Wisesquare LED Tail lights (OEM Lights included in the sale);
All lights converted to LED;
New Rear Disks and Pads (RED-DOT);
Apex Induction Kit;

The car will be be sorely missed and has been a great drive. I have lost count how many people come up to me and say "nice car" and the glances I get when driving around. I will be sad to see it go :(

I'm based in Wootton Bassett, Wiltshire and the car be viewed by emailing me or contacting me on 07740199487.

Want to see it?

Here you go.....

And the price... ?5,600 ono

Feel free to contact me with questions and thanks for looking.

Blinx :thumbs:

J

james_pa28

Nice car, looks really clean! Good luck with the sale!

I dunno if you've driven both but from experience I'd have a Spec R over an S2000 every time! It's so much more car from my point of view!

Reaction score
Nice car, looks really clean! Good luck with the sale!

I dunno if you've driven both but from experience I'd have a Spec R over an S2000 every time! It's so much more car from my point of view!
Thanks for the compliment.

I have driven all three Spec-S, Spec-R and S2000 and they can't be compared equally. I now have the S2000 and I'm very happy with it and look forward to open top motoring this summer and the sound of 9000rpm :D

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
I've removed the off topic posts. This is a for sale thread. Let's keep it that way please :)

I have seen this car a few times and know Mike. I can personally vouch for him and the car. Excellent price for such a good example and for such a rare colour! :thumbs:

J

Jono

My word - that is lovely! And an absolute steal at that price surely? You'll have no trouble selling that. If it was easy to fit a turbo to it, I'd be biting your hand off for it. As it is, I'd probably miss the power.

I assume you'll list this on SXOC, Pistonheads and maybe even the Skyline forums? Happy to link to this from the Skyline forums for you if you like?

Reaction score
Man, someone's gonna get a nice car here. I look at this car every day from my work window, and boy is it bright. Got to be the cleanest car in our car park!

Believe me when i say Mike is fastidious about his cars. :)

Reaction score
Well, the S15 has now been sold and gone to a very good home indeed. It was an absolute pleasure meeting and dealing with Marius_15 and his father.

It was the last time I drove it today and for me the first time it was in my rear view mirror. Very strange in deed but a good feeling knowing it was going to a fellow enthusiast.

I hope you enjoy it for many times to come.

Best Wishes,
Blinx :thumbs: