What's new

FS: New Apex-i Power FC with Commander

Reaction score
I am selling this on behalf of a friend, who has got a New Apexi power FC for the S15 turbo. It is brand new and boxed and come with the commander.

?390

The power FC is in UK and ready to be sent.

japmadlad

Reaction score
Country
Is it D-jetro or L-Jetro. I'm very interested. If it is L-Jetro is it possible to buy additional bits for D-Jetro or is it a totally different unit? 1st dibs:D

Reaction score
Its L-jetro becasuse it was planned to be used to run with the Z32 afm instead. I dont think its possible to make it D-jetro but unless you are going for mega power like over 450bhp I dont think it make much differnece, in fact you will probably end up paying more to get the D-jetro version mapped.

japmadlad

Reaction score
Country
thats a shame. I'm looking for a D-jetro unit. Was talking to a few people & I don't think it is possible to convert it. the D-jetro is different. I don't think there is much benefit in fitting the L-Jetro to a S15 personally. If I'm spending the money to do it I'll be getting rid of the AFM. Oh well available for some other lucky S15 owner so

Reaction score
thats a shame. I'm looking for a D-jetro unit. Was talking to a few people & I don't think it is possible to convert it. the D-jetro is different. I don't think there is much benefit in fitting the L-Jetro to a S15 personally. If I'm spending the money to do it I'll be getting rid of the AFM. Oh well available for some other lucky S15 owner so
How come? As apposed to a MAP?

Reaction score
D-jetro will require extra pressure sensor and other parts and will cost a lot more to map. Like I said before unless you are going over 450-500bhp, otherwise you will not see difference.

Z32 AFM is proven to be more than enough and thats what a lot of tuners used for both S14 and S15 in japan aswell.

Reaction score
Djetro map sensor and harness only costs ?50... compared to the cost of the Z32 AFM its alot cheaper... Doesnt cost more to map either... Looking at both the ecus i couldnt see a difference it has the same extra port on the side of the L-jetro for the map sensor/boost controller harness!

Either way if you do buy could i intrest you in a power fc boost controller with harness??? :)

Reaction score
I am pretty sure its cost more to get the mapping done on a D-jetro. I thoguht it requires more time to get the map. I have had quote from both APt and another tuner and both say it cost more and longer to map D-jetro properly.

Don't forget the D-jetro power fc is more than ?100 dearer than the normal power fc as well to buy and then you will need to buy the pressure sensor and harness as well.

My point is that most tuners run the s15 with the Z32 in Japan, unless they are going for mega powers....coz you will not see the benefit..

Last edited:
Reaction score
It completely replace the original ecu and reuse the original wire and harness. That is the best features of the power fc, it basically plug and play...

K

kid 83

I am selling this on behalf of a friend, who has got a New Apexi power FC for the S15 turbo. It is brand new and boxed and come with the commander.

?390

The power FC is in UK and ready to be sent.

do you still have this?

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
read the post above. It was sold in Jan 2008.