What's new

WTB: Recaro bucket Seat Rails S13/S14/S15

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
hey guys where can I get some seat rails i've been looking everywhere for them but just can't find any...pointers please.... :thumbs:
I've got some Jdm ITR red recaro's just need the rails so they will go into the car...

S

S15R

friend had the ITR recaro's, make sure u get the rail just for S15
cuz u need one that is sitting abit lower, otherwise it will be so hard to get in and out,

Bride make them for S15 which is good, but not sure if they fit

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
yeh its so hard to even find a dealer which will do them for S15 except for the ones in japan but i duno what the hell they say on the web site.... :rolleyes:

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
humm not too many S15 over there tho.....may have to try and contact recaro in jp and see how much they will be to order.....i aint got that much kg when iam going back hong kong...got shit loads to buy :D

S

S15R

yeah, hopfully I can visit Japan in the christmas holiday, and bring a set of rims back here :D

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
you bar$tard...........Bring me a set too :D I am hoping to save enough and splash out on some work emotions next yr hoefully fingers cross i can save enough...want them for the summer

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Recaro rails as i didnt want any messying about just got striaght in and nothing else needed to be done...