What's new

FS: Passenger side door visor

Darren_S15

Club Event Orgainser
Reaction score
Country
For those of you who don't know me I used to be a very active member of this forum years ago before I sold my S15.

I recently found an S15 part in the loft, the original passenger side door visor from my car.

The drivers side one was broken on my car so I had the parts shipped over from Japan, replaced them both but kept the original passenger side one from the car.

This is free to anyone willing to come and collect it from North Chingford, London (E4), especially if you show up in an S15 for a trip down memory lane for me, but that is not a condition of sale :)

I can post it but you will need to cover the costs, let me know if you want a quote for this.

In addition to this I'd love to know where my pride and joy ended up, I've not see her for about 5 years now, see photo below:

Thanks,
Darren

brillo

Reaction score
Country
Hi Darren

would be a god send if I could claim it where are you exactly

Best Regards

Marc

Darren_S15

Club Event Orgainser
Reaction score
Country
Hi all,

I still have this item in my loft.

This is the last call before I bin it which seems a real shame given this is a rare original part.

Please message me if you want it, otherwise at the end of the month it will be going in the bin.

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Hi all,

I still have this item in my loft.

This is the last call before I bin it which seems a real shame given this is a rare original part.

Please message me if you want it, otherwise at the end of the month it will be going in the bin.
Surprised it’s still there ! I will take it buddy , always handy to have spares for customers .
If you would be able to post that would be ideal !

Regards the car , it’s still going well and nice and clean .
I know 2 of the last 3 owners ! Both looked after it really well , I tidied some bits in the bay on it a few years back . I follow the most recent owner on insta and still looks as good as ever

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Darren_S15

Club Event Orgainser
Reaction score
Country
Hey pegliobaglio,

Thanks for the update on the car, always nice to hear it is still being looked after in the same way I did.

Due to the size of the item it is going to be £12.30 to post it, let me know if you are happy to pay that?

Thanks

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
No worries man
Yeah happy to pay that drop me a message with payment details dude

Sent from Big Bear Kustoms Ltd