Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Hello.

I'm currently buying a set of air vents (regular,not chromed) from a guy in Australia.
He doens't use paypal and I think that the bank fees would be a little high for something that small and cheap.

So I was wondering if any of you lads in Australia or if anyone else have an Australian bank account. Could transfer the money to this guy and I'll send the money by paypal to you?

C'mon lads. Iknow you wanna :nod:

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Nicely said:
Easy solution. I'll pay him via my Oz account, and you can pay me via my UK account using IBAN.
Ok. But then the Bank fee issue would still remain :confused:
I'll be paying about ?30 + freight for the vents and last time I transferred money to the UK by bank it was about ?15.
Could I transfer the money to you by paypal? I'll add a little extra to be sure to cover the 4% fee and maybe some extra for you and the forum :)

Best regards
Paul

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Oh, I forgot you get shafted for bank fees in Sweden. It would be a free transfer if I did it to you...

Yeah, Paypal is no problem. Let me know the final figure in $AU (including delivery), and all the Oz account details (BSB, A/c no., A/c name) and I'll pay it. PM this stuff to me...

When I've paid it, I'll let you know the figure in GBP and give you my Paypal address.

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Nicely said:
Oh, I forgot you get shafted for bank fees in Sweden. It would be a free transfer if I did it to you...

Yeah, Paypal is no problem. Let me know the final figure in $AU (including delivery), and all the Oz account details (BSB, A/c no., A/c name) and I'll pay it. PM this stuff to me...

When I've paid it, I'll let you know the figure in GBP and give you my Paypal address.
Thanks a bunch Nicely :)

Waiting for a reply from the seller.

I'll add some extra for the forum and for your time.
Just bought a Blitz dual SBC Spec-R so it wont be much. But I think I can squeeze a couple of ?10s your way :)

I'll let you know as soon as I hear something.

Best regards
Paul